Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?

Go down 
+5
Strachu
Boboknack
Vmomo
Juggernaut
Claudandus
9 posters

Which race has the strongest HI?
Elves
Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_lcap4%Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
Dwarves
Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_lcap61%Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 61% [ 14 ]
Humans
Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_lcap0%Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Legion
Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_lcap9%Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Orcs
Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_lcap0%Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skellies
Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_lcap26%Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? Empty
PostSubject: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:39 pm

I'm torn on that one. Skellie and dwarven HI are both very strong. Skellie HI might be even slighly stronger in clear 1 vs 1 circumstances. But since those little weirdos can run so damn fast and have proven pretty resiliant vs ranged, my vote goes to the little weirdos.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:30 pm

I voted skellies this time, warsmiths are very tough but necros can decimate my units really fast without have lose the 50% of it units, the extra 5 units give they 10 hp more and in adition attack faster for having more units and are unbreakable and inmune to fear/terror ability while warsmiths just have 20+ armor
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 5:40 pm

They're not the same, i can't vote... Something between orcs and dwarfs i guess...
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Conclusion:

Join the Light Faction they got better units!  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Strachu

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:20 am

Claudandus wrote:
I'm torn on that one. Skellie and dwarven HI are both very strong. Skellie HI might be even slighly stronger in clear 1 vs 1 circumstances. But since those little weirdos can run so damn fast and have proven pretty resiliant vs ranged, my vote goes to the little weirdos.
I vote skellies, they never retreat.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:32 am

Dwarfs. They tank other tanks Wink.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 5:56 am

Hmm maybe Dawrf HI is faster and has decent skill, but if I could join one unit outside my race to my army it would be Undead HI, they are the most powerfull melee unit in this game due to more health and excellent reaction.
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 8:16 am

As a Dwarf i voted Skellies. those bastards HAVE to be flanked/reared for me to beat them.
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 9:00 am

I voted Skellies too since taking guild regions I've fought them too and they rule in my opinion. Was there a point to this poll or just musing?

Dren
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?   Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which race has the strongest HI (Heavy infantry)?
Page 1 of 1