Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?

Go down 
+2
Tops
Claudandus
6 posters

Which race has the strongest LI?
Elves
Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_lcap0%Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dwarves
Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_lcap10%Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
Humans
Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_lcap15%Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 3 ]
Dark Legion
Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_lcap5%Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Orcs
Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_lcap0%Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Skellies
Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_lcap70%Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_vote_rcap
 70% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 20

AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? Empty
PostSubject: Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?   Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:26 pm

I've been meaning to start such a series of threads for long now, so here it finally comes.

My vote for this one, goes to Skellies.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?   Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 6:16 am

My vote's kinda split between Human and Skellie, but I decided to vote human and support my own race Razz LI is our best unit Smile
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?   Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 8:11 am

Tops wrote:
My vote's kinda split between Human and Skellie, but I decided to vote human and support my own race Razz LI is our best unit Smile

I think Claudy meant the best LI in the game ^^. That can't be human, as human units have no specific advantages. All human units should have no particular disadvantages as well, reason why I chose that race.

EDIT : Great thread, Claudy ! I never payed attention to other race's stats and abilities. These threads will be very interesting if people mention WHY they think a race has the best type of unit.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?   Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:37 pm

skelly LI they have faster reaction, more units, are unbreakable in adition is the only LI that naked just need ball up on my units to really hurt me bad
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?   Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:57 pm

Johntheright wrote:
I think Claudy meant the best LI in the game ^^. That can't be human

Way disagreed with you there. Human LI is supremely tanky. They have average reaction & endurance, but 10 higher armor than every other LI. Plus their ability gives up to +30 endura and +25 morale when they're down to 8 troops left or so (making them harder to finish off), while most LI abilities kinda suck.

They may not stand out at first glance, but humans def have one of the better LI. The only ones that challenge it are Elven (Cause Eleron's Shield is a super strong ability) or Skellie (cause of larger unit sizes + high reaction). Dwarven, Orc & Legion are definitely worse imo
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?   Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:29 am

Skellie LI are the hardest to kill. I ran multiple tests on this when they were considered "OP", and the AP nerf to skellies hasn't changed how effective the unit is.

Human LI are nice, Elf LI are tough as well (feel this should be said!) but Skellies are almost as good as either, have 5 more units, and DON'T BREAK. Breaking a unit is still a faster way to remove it from combat than LoC.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?   Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 6:00 am

I belive skelles LI is the best due to numbers, reactions and skill, however elfs LI are not far away due to movement and great skill. Rest of LI are much worse than those two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?   Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which race has the strongest LI (Light Infantry)?
Page 1 of 1