Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)

Go down 
4 posters

Which race has the strongest LIA?
Elves
Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_lcap82%Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_rcap
 82% [ 14 ]
Dwarves
Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_lcap0%Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Humans
Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_lcap0%Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dark Legion
Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_lcap6%Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Orcs
 0% [ 0 ]
Skellies
Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_lcap12%Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Claudandus

Claudandus

Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) Empty
PostSubject: Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)   Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 10:30 pm

Yay, there is going to be a seperate poll for every unit type  bounce .

My vote: elves
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)   Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 2:26 pm

Voted elves they have the faster reaction, movement and higther melee cap
Back to top Go down
Strachu

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)   Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:24 am

My best cav killers.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)   Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 3:49 am

Strachu wrote:
My best cav killers.

True for some odd reason LIA does better against Cavs, or Cavs do worse against LIA than against their LI-counterparts.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)   Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 5:31 am

Elf. Reaction speed + heroes in the unit make them ridiculous.

(Btw, I think reaction speed + heroes in the unit are also why mine tend to kill cav better than my LI, just sayin)
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)   Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 6:55 am

LSLarry wrote:
Elf.  Reaction speed + heroes in the unit make them ridiculous.

(Btw, I think reaction speed + heroes in the unit are also why mine tend to kill cav better than my LI, just sayin)

You are right, LIA with heroes are devastating against CAV, strachu LIA alone just slaughtered half of my CAV and another 2 LIA units that was hitting him in pvp, heroes in LIA can be really devastating specially in elven one for having faster reaction, (damn why orcs are so slow¡)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)   Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which race has the strongest LIA (Light Infantry Assault)
Page 1 of 1