Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall Empty
PostSubject: Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall   Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 4:48 am

Another idea about the map changing (sorry, im a bit involved on this matter Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall Banghead  drunken ...)

If after every war there would be a map changing, with several different scenarios, the war will be far more interesting.

Even it would be funny having some of them (no many) cohoperative scenarios, in which both sides must cohoperate or the world would be destroyed by a very aggressive underworld swarm of something evil and cruel, which leads to a temporary alliance between factions. One scenario like this every 5-6 wars should be interesting.
And, some smaller map with a very challenging war with some special features, when one side is too strong also would help. I, as Klaas, like the strategy more than tactic, and more different scenarios will increase a lot the fun Wink
Also, the pvp could be used to special hexes, idk, where u can take it only by it. For example, a narrow path like the Termopili for the spartans, or a dungeon hex which block a secondary path toward the enemy capital and so on.

I strongly believe that the scenarios will help a lot to resolve the unbalancing.

Lot of work for the devs, but lot of fun for veteran (and new) players Wink and more active players, and more new players...
Back to top Go down
Tops

Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall   Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 7:11 am

I would love to see this. I suggested a while ago that we should use a new map every Capital Fall, and that we could crowdsource them (basically we all just make our own and vote on which we like best). I think different scenarios on top of that would be really cool, though I don't know how viable it would be for the devs.
Back to top Go down

Different Scenarios after every Capital Fall
Page 1 of 1