Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)

Go down 
+12
Dobraine
Juggernaut
Kalederon
SKL0 (real)
Tibr
LSLarry
Bobba
Pulkit
tonio21
Gimli
Boboknack
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What does this tell us about the two?
Defias is a total badass that outsmarted Gimlithedrunk255?
GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_lcap16%GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 4 ]
Gimlithedrunk255 had it coming to him. He got the gear for free and thought he could make a profit on selling it to "a noob"?
GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_lcap8%GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Defias needs to be punished for his actions?
GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_lcap20%GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 5 ]
Gimlithedrunk255 needs to punished because he sold gear that he got for free to a fellow lightie?
GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_lcap12%GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
They both need to be kicked hard in the balls?
GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_lcap44%GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 25

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) Empty
PostSubject: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:55 am

Ok, so this is what happened. Gimlithedrunk255 was approached by Defias. Defias told Gimlithedrunk255 that he was in desperate need of gear. Gimlithedrunk255 was like..ok Defias, I'll help you out because you are the biggest uber noob within the Light faction(Besides Aredius). Gimlithedrunk255 then sells Defias some gear that he himself got for free. Defias is a sneaky one and puts it in the auction house at a higher price and sells it with a nice profit.

A vote is clearly needed about this subject!
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:02 am

Let me say my piece:

I got those 2 Items a few months ago when I had low lvl units and heroes. Defias asked for some items and I saw those 2 lying there. So I think : Hey I almost forgot about those bloody stuff. So I said I will sell them to him for cheap.

I sold those stuff for 100 gold each, which is not so big a profit seing as I have 50k+ of each resource in my Warehouse atm.

I voted Defias should be punished.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:04 am

Gimli wrote:
Let me say my piece:

I got those 2 Items a few months ago when I had low lvl units and heroes. Defias asked for some items and I saw those 2 lying there. So I think : Hey I almost forgot about those bloody stuff. So I said I will sell them to him for cheap.

I sold those stuff for 100 gold each, which is not so big a profit seing as I have 50k+ of each resource in my Warehouse atm.

I totally understand your pain Gimli, but I still voted for you two getting a hard kick in the balls, sorry I couldn't help myself.  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:05 am

Boboknack wrote:
Gimli wrote:
Let me say my piece:

I totally understand your pain Gimli, but I still voted for you two getting a hard kick in the balls, sorry I couldn't help myself.  lol! 

Typical Darkie. Always voting for Lighties to be punished(as much as possible).
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:11 am

Gimli wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Gimli wrote:
Let me say my piece:

I'm putting on my boots Gimli and Defias, watch out!
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:15 am

Boboknack wrote:
Gimli wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Gimli wrote:
Let me say my piece:

I'm putting on my boots Gimli and Defias, watch out!

*Kicks Bobo in the balls and runs away(with a +4 movement banner on = 17 movement)*
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:16 am

Gimli done well for help a ligthies , its Defias who have abused
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:18 am

tonio21 wrote:

My question to you Tonio21 is, what are you going to do about it?  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:24 am

GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) Toetap
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:26 am

http://prntscr.com/3zaob0

So he asked that he needs armor and I sold it to him. WHY DID HE BUY IT if he NEEDED gold??????
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:53 am

While I think what Defias did was somewhat rude, I also don't think it's a big deal. It was (two?) pieces of gear and they weren't worth that much anyway, right? And there was no stipulation that he had to keep the equipment you sold him?

Unless he's doing that kind of behavior over and over again to people, or deliberately lying to people, I wouldn't worry about it so much. It sounds like the PvP flee abusers are in much more need of punishment than this guy (unless he, too, is one of those).
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:25 am

Well he asked me b4 that for some weapons for LI and archers and some banners too. Dunno if he sold them though.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:56 am

Lets not blow things out of proportion
GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) Toyp_13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:53 am

Silly season already started?
 Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:55 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ocaZb-bGg

^I've never understood what season it is....
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:06 am

Please return to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:37 am

I´d need the option like "there are life lessons to be learned in BC" too.

Certainly unpleasant situation, but if you were to google about frauds in eve online you would find stories about robbed corporations/alliances resulting in lost goods valued up to 45 000 USD. Yeah Very Happy

So dont take it too hard and beware of the next time, rest assured, it will come.
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 11:44 am

Like Klaas said in Trade Chat:
If you can't even trust newbies, what is this world coming to?
Back to top Go down
tonio21

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Boboknack wrote:
tonio21 wrote:

My question to you Tonio21 is, what are you going to do about it?  Suspect 

I dont know him , so maybe i ll dont trade with him , why ask for gear if its for sell them later , if he need gold he can ask , some ligthies are happy to help

its not a big deal for me
Back to top Go down
SKL0 (real)

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 3:42 pm

seriously guys? scratch 
Back to top Go down
Kalederon

Kalederon

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 7:54 pm

From the very beginning when you said Aredius is the bigger noob please explain for I am eager to hear why.And yes you should both be kicked hard in the balls. lol! 
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Sinceresly I voted both should be kicked in the nuts because how many times dark and light players have told you "NEVER SELL YOUR GLS" now we need to add something new "never hand GLs or valuable gear to rookies" and "never trust in noobs too" I think you already have been punished for losing valuable gear because you bad trusted on a newbie, and I think he should be punished for abuse of your trust and for lying to get something that he dont really wanted, "I thinked it was easier ask for gold instead of stealing valuable gear with lies to sell it"
Back to top Go down
Kalederon

Kalederon

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 8:21 pm

Ulises21 wrote:
Sinceresly I voted both should be kicked in the nuts because how many times dark and light players have told you "NEVER SELL YOUR GLS" now we need to add something new "never hand GLs or valuable gear to rookies" and "never trust in noobs too" I think you already have been punished for losing valuable gear because you bad trusted on a newbie, and I think he should be punished for abuse of your trust and for lying to get something that he dont really wanted, "I thinked it was easier ask for gold instead of stealing valuable gear with lies to sell it"
Everything you said is true I agree with it completely.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:50 am

Ulises21 wrote:
Never sell uncommons to noobs?
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 3:42 am

Ulises21 wrote:

Ulises, that gear he stole with lies and sold again was uncommon, Bobo is just Blowing it out of proportion like Pulkit would say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)   GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GImlithedrunk255 vs Defias(Light Faction showdown)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next