Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP against own faction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

PVP against own faction Empty
PostSubject: PVP against own faction   PVP against own faction I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:25 am

Now I love pvp. It's my favorite part about the game and honestly if we didn't have pvp probably wouldn't have stuck around. But I like to pvp against own faction. But as of now it is very difficult. Now you have mentioned private pvp lobbies. I think that would help a lot. But the problem for pvping darkies right now is that you have to make coop queue is empty. Now when I say please don't go into coop queue for a minute in faction chat I have 10 noobs say how do I go to coop. It is very troublesome indeed. Now I enjoy killing lighties a lot :)and sometimes I get killed by lighties. But a pvp against own faction is always friendly competition. So was hoping you would either implement private pvp lobbies soon after the GW layer or you plan on making it easier to pvp own faction.

Edit: I know that you guys are busy with GW right now and I may be a little impatient but you have put such great ideas on your to do list I want them all to be done so fast Smile but of course that is unrealistic I just hope you guys can get through everything without any problems cheers 
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PVP against own faction Empty
PostSubject: Re: PVP against own faction   PVP against own faction I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 11:34 am

I second this topic. Making it easier to PvP against faction would make it twice as or even more than twice as easy for some of us to find a PvP partner. Plus it's just fun to PvP other races.

But I understand if GW takes priority of course. Smile
Back to top Go down

PVP against own faction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: