Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updating the Wiki

Go down 
+9
soulthief
Tibr
Zep
Scaren
XViper
LSLarry
RuneSlayer
Fyrr
Tops
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tops

Updating the Wiki - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 7:50 pm

Update notes 1/28:

• Fixed some of that stuff regarding reaction (AI and Ranged pages)
  • Moved HI category to it's actual category page, changed HI page I previously created into a redirect page
  • Minor edits to the main page (fixing a typo basically)
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Tops wrote:
Created Resource Buildings page, filled it with a few very time consuming charts. Will finish tomorrow.
how do you fill that? copypaste each slot or what?

Tops wrote:
I'm aware of the Light Infantry issue, I don't currently have the pages for Calvary or Light Infantry done yet.
There's quite a bit of work to be done on the wiki. it all takes time

please don't make a page calvary, it's cavalry.

Would you like some help at least entering the values? (with your formatting).  Smile 

Also, keep in mind that building costs are different on both servers, now you added only one version, haven't checked which.

LSLarry wrote:
Then in this case, sorry Tops you have to redo the summaries and unit comparisons
summaries? where exactly? Link?

Also, this is still bugging me:
Quote :
Rich Areas are regions on the map that produce extra guild resources. These areas give the controlling guild more resources per second than the average region, making them ideal targets for new guilds looking to build up their treasuries.
ask rune's help or whatever, it's not building up guild's vault.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:15 pm

Summaries are in each of the categories of units Fyrr, scroll down on main page (and don't click Light Infantry...).
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 am

LSLarry wrote:
Summaries are in each of the categories of units (and don't click Light Infantry...).

ah those, thanks (and yes the 1st thing i clicked was LI ;p)

Quote :
They are often referred to as attacking more quickly than other units, but the difference between LI varies by race. In some cases (Legion) they drop reaction by an entire 3, significantly raising their attack speed. But in others (Dwarven, Orc), they only drop one reaction level,
in lia page, dropping reaction.. O.o a bit confusing even if i know what's it all about. oh well.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:53 am

RuneSlayer,

Could you please provide Tops with the resource requirements for all levels of all bonus hex upgrades so this information is freely available to the community?

e.g.
Iron Mine
Level 1.
x Wood, x Stone, x Iron, x Gold.
Level 2.
x Wood, x Stone, x Iron, x Gold.

etc, etc

Thank you. Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 3:58 am

Sure thing...

Question is.... Tops, are you done with the rest or will you be over the top with the new ones? Smile
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 08, 2014 7:24 pm

Sorry, I've been really behind on my wiki work lately.

The majority of the reason I could get so much done was severe insomnia for most of January, and I've finally been sleeping normally lately Razz

What you've seen done on the wiki is what I've actually done, so I am quite a bit behind. 10 days to be exact. Tomorrow if I can find the time, I'll get back to work on the resource tables.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 5:38 pm

Update notes 2/10/14 (dang it feels good to type that again)

• Added the Stone Quarry chart and input values on the Resource Buildings page
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 6:45 pm

Also, I'd like to note that at some point down the line it would be nice if I could get admin privileges on the wiki. It's not really necessary, but it does hold me back not having those. It's impossible for me to remove pages from categories, etc.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Tops wrote:
Also, I'd like to note that at some point down the line it would be nice if I could get admin privileges on the wiki. It's not really necessary, but it does hold me back not having those. It's impossible for me to remove pages from categories, etc.

I don't know if I mentioned this but if you need any data on dwarves I can help with that. I helped Fyrr with orcs when he was trying to make the wiki.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 am

Tops wrote:

Truth be told...We don't even have admin privileges and I personally have no idea who has them...
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 7:09 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:

Truth be told...We don't even have admin privileges and I personally have no idea who has them...

Admin is with I, & also Konsnos. I also have one more founder privilege. Willing to hand it over to you or any staff, just let me know.  Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 2:06 am

Zep wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Admin is with I, & also Konsnos. I also have one more founder privilege. Willing to hand it over to you or any staff, just let me know.  Embarassed

Hmmm..you can only have 3 admins?
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:00 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Not, sure? There is no reason why more admins cannot be added. Also I can step down as Wiki Admin, not obsessed with ranks  Embarassed 

There is no mention of number of admins on the wiki here, or here.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:37 am

Zep wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Not, sure? There is no reason why more admins cannot be added. Also I can step down as Wiki Admin, not obsessed with ranks  Embarassed 

There is no mention of number of admins on the wiki here, or here.

Zep, could you please give admin privs to BC Runeslayer?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:42 pm

On the Wiki Bonecrusher page it says that since the Orc HI has 9 reaction that it attacks faster. This is false. Higher reaction means slower attacks. For example a 7 reaction unit attacks faster than a 9 reaction unit.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:14 pm

You could always update it Razz

I made a lot of changes based on that false assumption, I most likely won't find them all.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:51 pm

I wasn't aware I could change it. I will change it then.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 7:36 pm

Tops / goodnamesalltaken would like Admin too please Razz
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:57 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Zep, could you please give admin privs to BC Runeslayer?

Thank you.

Done, added to Admin, Bureaucrat, & Rollback.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:58 am

Tops wrote:
Tops / goodnamesalltaken would like Admin too please Razz

I will let RuneSlayer decide that.  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:00 pm

By the way, I've noticed that the cost for the level 25 resource buildings seem a little off. Is there something reducing my costs that I don't know about?

According to the info sent to me, the level 25 timber camp should cost me 75k,50k,125k,107k. Instead, it costs 62k,42k,104k,69k - less than even the level 24 listed costs.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Update notes 2/18/2014

Added the table of Iron Smelter costs to the Resource Building page
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:51 pm

Can we please get all regional bonus and supply constructions cost added to the wiki? Also supplycost for walls and regionals. It would really help and give especially the small guilds an idea about how much trouble its worth to get a fancy hex with 3 active players.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:58 pm

If that happens, it'll be after RuneSlayer's return

In the days he's gone I'll try and catch up on my updates, but no guarantees because I've been busy lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating the Wiki
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next