Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Updating the Wiki

Go down 
+9
soulthief
Tibr
Zep
Scaren
XViper
LSLarry
RuneSlayer
Fyrr
Tops
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

Updating the Wiki - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:44 pm

Tops wrote:
Also, the whole Combat/non combat setup on the item table is incorrect I believe, hence me adjusting it

From what I can gather, it's treated as Primary/Secondary. HP and Movement, while not being combat stats and not following the typical stat boosts, seem to be treated as Primary, while the three other stats are treated as secondary and apply to all item types..
! good point. and different ranges.
then have those combat stats, then special (mov/hp), then non-combat. 3 columns? As long as it's easy to understand for people who know little about all those stats.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Sounds good. I just put in both, but I can adjust the current tables. Give me a second and it'll be added in
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Tops wrote:
BC2 item stat caps were gotten from Tibr, though I added a more direct confirmation request to the page to make sure now.

What is Tibr's name on Olympus? I wasn't aware he had an account on Olympus.

Also I looked at the item stats and they were wrong. I have some screenshots if you want to see them. I don't have any rare weapons with the stats going below six but I have both rare armor and banners that have stats at +5. The epic stat ranges seems right to me. The godlike stats that I have are 13-25. I don't think they are lower than 13 so 10 might be incorrect.

Last edited by Scaren on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Tops wrote:
BC2 item stat caps were gotten from Tibr, though I added a more direct confirmation request to the page to make sure now.

Changed rare range floor to 5.
Added rare drop/xp% range of 3-9, 3% is the floor, unsure if 9 is the real ceiling.

Confirming that 5-11 is primary stat range for rares, 9-16 for epics, and 25 is the ceiling for god-likes on BC2...I don't know what that floor is for godlikes.

Also, this line probably needs to be changed: "It's also suggested that having 10 or more units causes a significantly large change in fragment drop chances."
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Scaren wrote:

Also I looked at the item stats and they were wrong. I have some screenshots if you want to see them. I don't have any rare weapons with the stats going below six but I have both rare armor and banners that have stats at +5.  

tibr on bc2.. hmm, maybe some noob acc.. more likely info from forums, where rune mentioned it.

and yea from my bc2 experience those values seemed off, i have some low stat rares there...

thanks for updates, people. =)

droprates... we need to add a lot more info from forum/tibr's summary thread.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:25 pm

Fyrr wrote:
Scaren wrote:

Also I looked at the item stats and they were wrong. I have some screenshots if you want to see them. I don't have any rare weapons with the stats going below six but I have both rare armor and banners that have stats at +5.  

tibr on bc2.. hmm, maybe some noob acc.. more likely info from forums, where rune mentioned it.

and yea from my bc2 experience those values seemed off, i have some low stat rares there...

thanks for updates, people. =)

I made an account on the Wiki and if I can add in some stuff from my own account in BC I will try to help. I went ahead and finished the Achievements page.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:09 pm

yay, scaren. and hm, wanna do some data entry for building pages?
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:12 pm

Fyrr wrote:
yay, scaren. and hm, wanna do some data entry for building pages?

I don't mind except I would need the data. I can also make some new pages that are red out on the main page but they won't be very lively descriptions just basic.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 pm

PMed you some details.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:48 pm

I made pages for almost all the stuff on the Wiki front page. The Consistent Effect, Roll Chance, and Conditional all seem like stuff that would have to be provided by the devs. I know that roll chance has to do with luck and chance but that's about it. Except that heroes provide a free reroll. Not all the pages I went indepth too. Just some basic descriptions.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:11 pm

Wiki update notes, 2/21/2014

• Was really busy today, so all I did was add a bunch of the new pages to proper categories.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 9:53 pm

Looking better tops Smile
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 6:47 pm

Forgot to do yesterday's update log, my bad.

Update Log 2/22/2014:

• Remade and improved the Armor page
  • Adjustments to the Weapons page spacing

Update Log 2/23/2014:

• Remade and improved the Banners and Artifacts pages.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 6:45 pm

Update log 2/24/2014

• Made Fragments into a redirect page as I previously stated I would
  • Removed Fragments from the Items category on the main page, added Aether
  • Created Aether page
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 pm

Update notes 2/25/2014

• Added the Aether Item list, filled it for Weapons
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:37 pm

How much time are you spending to do this?
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:49 am

More than I should Razz
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 8:34 am

Added Aether Armor, Banners and Artifacts and other minor edits.

Note: I made the edits and then pasted into the editor and saved....the formatting got messed up somewhere along the way. Attempted to fix it, but it still looks fairly sloppy.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:32 pm

Over the past few days I've been mass uploading photos, but there's some serious stability issues going on right now.

Can I just say that this seems off? Wikia never seems to give me many problems with most other wikis, there's something strange here :/
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:41 pm

The wiki has now undone/failed to register 6 of the last 7 times I've tried to do things.

Now 7 of 7, it just reverted back to where it was over a half hour ago

Now 5 of 7, it just changed back and added one of my updates.

This kind of stuff happening regularly isn't good for the wiki Mad It makes it hard on the guys working on updating it, and makes it hard to access the content you need if you're just using it
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:19 am

Btw, rune et al!
Could we get new archer caps and guild region upgrade cost/time/bonus %s?

and Hades' building upgrades... study
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 12:32 am

Fyrr wrote:
Btw, rune et al!
Could we get new archer caps and guild region upgrade cost/time/bonus %s?

and Hades' building upgrades... study

I can arrange it. Who should I send them to so the wiki can be updated?
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:36 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

me i guess, at least. then we can distribute it among ourselves.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 6:44 am

Fyrr wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

me i guess, at least. then we can distribute it among ourselves.

Please PM me (remind me) tomorrow Fyrr and I will arrange it.
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:39 am

I think I've been too lazy lately Razz Time to add some stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updating the Wiki   Updating the Wiki - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Updating the Wiki
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next