Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auctions Options

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dgieedelman

Auctions Options Empty
PostSubject: Auctions Options   Auctions Options I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2014 2:43 pm

If we have the option to select what resources we want in the auction house we should have the option to select the type of fragment we want. The rarity of the fragment. what unit we want gear for (heavy,archer,light) and the gear rarity. We should have these options. YET WE DON'T
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

Auctions Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions Options   Auctions Options I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 6:12 pm

dgieedelman wrote:
If we have the option to select what resources we want in the auction house we should have the option to select the type of fragment we want. The rarity of the fragment. what unit we want gear for (heavy,archer,light) and the gear rarity. We should have these options. YET WE DON'T

1. It has been suggested many times. Devs had their reasons to not implement this.
2. Such detailed list would be hard to navigate, almost always ending in 'no results', would you prefer that?
3. Most trading is via guild vaults anyway.
4. Exclamation devs have stopped updating this game a few months ago, so atm it's not really useful to post here.
5. What about cannon gear, dammit.. We can't even trade it, and that's a much bigger problem than some sorting by rarity Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
dgieedelman

Auctions Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions Options   Auctions Options I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 2:19 pm

I prefer to find a no results then to look agonizing through the list trying to find a gear of I want and find nothing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auctions Options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auctions Options   Auctions Options I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auctions Options
Page 1 of 1