Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Graphic options

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zara

Zara

Graphic options Empty
PostSubject: Graphic options   Graphic options I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:09 am

I do not know anything about coding games, but out of the blue:

Would it be possible to implement graphic options like turning of dead body animation, missile animation, and such?

Maybe that is just me and my Laptop, but with the last raise in AP/Barrack level and in 3 player coops with almost max armies the hardware lag on my end sometimes has the AI units "teleporting" aka. incredible almost uncontrolable hardware lag.

If that is not possible or wanted I guess I will have to go and buy a new Laptop (could use some of these following arguments to convince my wife it is inevitable Cool )
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Graphic options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic options   Graphic options I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:11 am

lol

Truth be told, when there are a lot of units on screen then the lag experienced is related to the hardware. However, we can definitely optimize the battle and increase the performance, we just haven't touched it yet..
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

Graphic options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic options   Graphic options I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:13 am

Yeah, I was aware that it´s hardware lag. Wink  Any increase of performance in the future will be greatly appreciated, just as the quick responses to suggestions are already!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Graphic options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Graphic options   Graphic options I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Graphic options
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: