Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mail options to specific officers

Go down 
2 posters

Add Mail options to specific officers?
Yes - We love Spam!
Mail options to specific officers I_vote_lcap86%Mail options to specific officers I_vote_rcap
 86% [ 6 ]
No - my mailbox is too full already!
Mail options to specific officers I_vote_lcap0%Mail options to specific officers I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Why is this poll here?
Mail options to specific officers I_vote_lcap14%Mail options to specific officers I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Mail options to specific officers Empty
PostSubject: Mail options to specific officers   Mail options to specific officers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:49 pm

First, thanks for the mail option to the whole guild Basketball 

How about improving it, so its even  better?

Mail options to specific officers WFLNJzBB1H2NBgjo_ayxYoPT_XAlKN1YkjX03_n5ujT3VVYFILAryyzWL-NnZgnjVWtmphgfxVV_hT-iLWIJD2szh0NfCBGYdTN80XvY61VCTRGNlM6b70f5mQ

Mailing to 'Treasurers' would mail to the Leaders, Vice-Leader, Chancellors, Diplomats, and Treasurers (i.e.: the selected level & all high levels).
3 day poll
Back to top Go down
venumuse

Mail options to specific officers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mail options to specific officers   Mail options to specific officers I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:55 pm

While your at it, can you give me a delete all button for my mail so I don't get a notification after every battle to see an old mail. Sleep 
Back to top Go down

Mail options to specific officers
Page 1 of 1