Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Co-op mission quest not completed!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Co-op mission quest not completed! Empty
PostSubject: Co-op mission quest not completed!   Co-op mission quest not completed! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:38 pm

Won a coop but didn't get quest completed thus no reward!  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Co-op mission quest not completed!   Co-op mission quest not completed! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:46 pm

Boboknack wrote:

Just completed an attack a region quest and afterwards the coop mission quest showed up as being completed (got the reward.)

Never had any issues with mission quests before, maybe its because I changed internet browser, used to use IE7, now I'm using firefox?
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Co-op mission quest not completed!   Co-op mission quest not completed! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 3:32 am

Boboknack wrote:
Boboknack wrote:

Just completed an attack a region quest and afterwards the coop mission quest showed up as being completed (got the reward.)

Never had any issues with mission quests before, maybe its because I changed internet browser, used to use IE7, now I'm using firefox?

Bobo - this issue has been around and posted by several others before; it has nothing to do with you. Razz

I don't think it's ever been addressed by the devs.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Co-op mission quest not completed!   Co-op mission quest not completed! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 6:01 am

Oingoboingo wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Boboknack wrote:

Bobo - this issue has been around and posted by several others before; it has nothing to do with you. Razz

I don't think it's ever been addressed by the devs.

Oh! It's just that this started happening for me about a week ago, never experienced anything like it before.

Seeing that the "overseers" of this game are missing in action, I do realize that the likely hood of this problem being fixed is about 0 %.

But I thought they deserved the bug report none the less! Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Co-op mission quest not completed!   Co-op mission quest not completed! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Co-op mission quest not completed!
Page 1 of 1