Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Completed Quests Not Registering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Oingoboingo

Completed Quests Not Registering Empty
PostSubject: Completed Quests Not Registering   Completed Quests Not Registering I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 6:05 am

I did a few quests but they didn't register as completed. This is the second time this has happened in two days, most recently with a conquest points, crafting materials, and defend a region quest. I have to do another battle (seems like any will do) and THEN the original quests will register as completed. Anyone else experiencing this?
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Completed Quests Not Registering   Completed Quests Not Registering I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 6:29 am

I am experiencing the fact that the items dropped in combat are added to my personal vault with a delay. Im not able to give the exact amount of the delay, but i cannot forge with them for a while until they appear.
Maybe it came from the same bug u talked about?
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: Completed Quests Not Registering   Completed Quests Not Registering I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 6:05 am

FYI this bug is happening again. Just had a conquest and defend region quest, completed a battle on that tile, on suicide for 325cp, but neither quest registered as complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed Quests Not Registering   Completed Quests Not Registering I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 9:52 pm

Happenend to me also, for the first time, some minutes ago.
NM Defend quest -> Made suicide -> Quest still unsolved (Region 89).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completed Quests Not Registering   Completed Quests Not Registering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completed Quests Not Registering
Page 1 of 1