Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Quests

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
venumuse

New Quests Empty
PostSubject: New Quests   New Quests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:17 am

This game needs new quests or a daily/weekly quest to help motivate players for a bigger reward of some kind. All I see now is 4 hour quests with little to no reward since the story line quests have all be completed.

I think this game needs either more story line quests all the way up to upgrading buildings to level 25 or a quest for each achievement so that when you complete a new achievement you get some kind of reward other than just the title or we need a daily/weekly quest with a bigger reward but is also more difficult to complete than the other challenges.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

New Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quests   New Quests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 am

Idea was first presented in trade chat:

New Quests T8HfVTYbzxCU4tKcaBePeUVEBCbzbekfNdVaC9gV5HZwmzfhk9LMvM8re7x2a35owVwvgJi2bK6MWXveMdhbDwH-883bpFPnv8fNwSzooBmDFECYOl7SolHh_A
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

New Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quests   New Quests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:53 am

Hint

Global timed Quests

Mini timed Quests
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

New Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quests   New Quests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:07 am

I hate to burst your bubble Joyce but this idea and many similar ones were first presented months ago Razz
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

New Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quests   New Quests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:21 am

Piktas wrote:
I hate to burst your bubble Joyce but this idea and many similar ones were first presented months ago Razz
Joyce goes *pop*.

Ah, I did not know that Piktas, thanks.

Signed,

Joyce the deflated
New Quests OjCBArINnfW-4SYZ2pu7TP1g0q1laLllG0GneVO00pzRtQgZ0HMzcHPr56slzPNmJ5ky8L1HZ1FAbz6sVi6KqM0SwankC7SQbqHLdWMVM2guRanBYyNhoBYI
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

New Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quests   New Quests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 9:23 am

Hint

Boss fights

Special Rewards
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

New Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quests   New Quests I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 8:45 pm

venumuse wrote:
This game needs new quests or a daily/weekly quest to help motivate players for a bigger reward of some kind. All I see now is 4 hour quests with little to no reward since the story line quests have all be completed.

I think this game needs either more story line quests all the way up to upgrading buildings to level 25 or a quest for each achievement so that when you complete a new achievement you get some kind of reward other than just the title or we need a daily/weekly quest with a bigger reward but is also more difficult to complete than the other challenges.
I think there should be an award for achievements, resources of course.

I think you should be given 1 daily quest, and 3 weekly quest.

More deep storylines would add more to this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Quests Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Quests   New Quests I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Quests
Page 1 of 1