Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PVP quests and rewards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

PVP quests and rewards Empty
PostSubject: PVP quests and rewards   PVP quests and rewards I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 6:57 pm

I know I already made a thread about pvp rewards and how they need to be increased. I think PVP quests should become participation so they don't have to win and just have to play in the pvp. I also think the pvp quests should be greatly increased and include the chance to have godlike frags as a reward.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: PVP quests and rewards   PVP quests and rewards I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 7:06 am

Scaren wrote:
I know I already made a thread about pvp rewards and how they need to be increased. I think PVP quests should become participation so they don't have to win and just have to play in the pvp. I also think the pvp quests should be greatly increased and include the chance to have godlike frags as a reward.

I suggest to make harder quests with nigthmare and suicidal difficulties that obviusly will be much harder than common quest but they can give you rare,epic and GL fragments and should give lots of recourses like 2.5k-4k of each recourses and 25-100 of fame but I was ignored Sad easy quest should give common frags, normal=uncommon hard=rare nigthmare= epic and suicidal= GL and add too a decline buttom please
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: PVP quests and rewards   PVP quests and rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 6:22 pm

Trying to revive this post. I really think this can get more people pvping along with pvp vs AI.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: PVP quests and rewards   PVP quests and rewards I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:44 pm

Suggestion; keep both quests. Participate in PVP quests should have ~the same rewards as "win x # co-ops" and win PVP quests can have increased rewards.

I don't actually think PVP quests should drop very many GL or even Epic frags, even for earning victories. PVP players will earn those by playing PVP. However, a nice little resource, fame or (when it's active) prestige boost + a common-rare frag would seem reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PVP quests and rewards   PVP quests and rewards I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PVP quests and rewards
Page 1 of 1