Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buildings in Town not registering

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thedude124

Buildings in Town not registering Empty
PostSubject: Buildings in Town not registering   Buildings in Town not registering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:10 am

For some reason the game thinks I have not upgraded some of my buildings, after this new patch. For instance I have a command center lvl 10 but when I go to upgrade a resource building or my warehouse it says you need a command center lvl 10 to proceed and the upgrade is unavailable...... Not sure what happened. It was working fine last night 11 hours ago. The new patch seemed to have messed it up.

GamerTag: Thedude124
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Buildings in Town not registering   Buildings in Town not registering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 8:26 am

Hello Thedude124, and thanks for the report.

Indeed there is a bug. Window always saws the requirements, though you should be able to upgrade your building or at least that's not the reason you can't.

If the button still says you do not have the requirements can you please post a screenshot?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Nihli

PostSubject: Re: Buildings in Town not registering   Buildings in Town not registering I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 am

I don't know whether this is connected but probably in someway it is. Here is screenshot of situation:

Buildings in Town not registering Bezaty11

Level 15 is building right now, but I misclicked and made level 16 to build. I canceled it yet it still shows "Level 15->16". Anyways I think it is a bug.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Buildings in Town not registering   Buildings in Town not registering I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:14 am

Found it and fixed. Will be updated in the next maintenance.

Thanks for the report Nihli.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buildings in Town not registering   Buildings in Town not registering I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Buildings in Town not registering
Page 1 of 1