Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Completed-Tab after item Buyout

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Completed-Tab after item Buyout Empty
PostSubject: Completed-Tab after item Buyout   Completed-Tab after item Buyout I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:34 pm

If not reported before:
It seems that, if there was an starting Bid and then the item was sold per Buyout, the item disappears in the Completed-Tab:
Completed-Tab after item Buyout Out10

Maybe you can have an look.
Back to top Go down
Fizban

PostSubject: Re: Completed-Tab after item Buyout   Completed-Tab after item Buyout I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Interesting, I have the same empty square but with an item I bought out, an epic weapon. I wonder if it's the same item.

The empty square might be due to the fact that I bought the weapon for the express purpose of breaking it up for fragments, which I immediately did, so it does not exist anymore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Completed-Tab after item Buyout   Completed-Tab after item Buyout I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:26 pm

That should be the answer Fizban.
Now i remember again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Completed-Tab after item Buyout   Completed-Tab after item Buyout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Completed-Tab after item Buyout
Page 1 of 1