Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegorn

Hegorn

Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. Empty
PostSubject: Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.   Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Is there a reason why anyone would want to trash an item instead of breaking it to salvage fragments from the item? If there is no reason, please remove the button so that players do not accidentally destroy items.

Also, in the confirmation popup, it would help to see the tooltip of the item we are about to destroy - just to confirm that we are destroying the correct item.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.   Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 12:40 am

Hegorn wrote:
Is there a reason why anyone would want to trash an item instead of breaking it to salvage fragments from the item? If there is no reason, please remove the button so that players do not accidentally destroy items.

Also, in the confirmation popup, it would help to see the tooltip of the item we are about to destroy - just to confirm that we are destroying the correct item.

As a player grows in power, common items are just...plain common to him. Smile To break a common item and receive common fragments has no use to that player, as he wouldn't want to craft common items.

Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.   Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 1:08 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Hegorn wrote:

As a player grows in power, common items are just...plain common to him. Smile To break a common item and receive common fragments has no use to that player, as he wouldn't want to craft common items.

He would certainly want to sell them at least. Or even just give them to lower level guild mates.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.   Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:00 am

Hegorn wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Hegorn wrote:

He would certainly want to sell them at least. Or even just give them to lower level guild mates.

Or just be a selfish bastard and delete it permanently so as to make room in his inventory. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yeenky

PostSubject: Re: Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.   Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:34 am

Is it possible to return some resources (wood, stone, iron, gold) from trashing items?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.   Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:47 am

Yeenky wrote:
Is it possible to return some resources (wood, stone, iron, gold) from trashing items?

Currently, when you are breaking an item you only receive fragments.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.   Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 3:57 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
Hegorn wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
Hegorn wrote:

Or just be a selfish bastard and delete it permanently so as to make room in his inventory. Wink
Alright, I suppose those players do exist... The foolish ones who dont realize that fragments do not use any extra inventory space. I didnt know if you were catering towards those players though. Fair enough - they deserve to play games too, right?

My bigger concern was that there was no tooltip to confirm that I am destroying the correct item (break or trash).

Also as a low priority feature, it would also be nice to see the chances of making different types of fragments when breaking an item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.   Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trash Items VS Break Items; Add item tooltip to confirmation of Breaking Item.
Page 1 of 1