Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

item repair bar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rascal

item repair bar  Empty
PostSubject: item repair bar    item repair bar  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 10:17 am

im a noob, and ive achived the stupid action of discarding items, when ive wanted to repair them. the popup from clicking on items looks nice, but for some reason, when i try to do it, to the lower left item. the option for discard is where my cursor is. and ive selected it several times. i know a warning box popup and ask if your sure of your choice.. but in my noobidety, ive acually selcted yes... 2 times.. i know... noob..

would you consider to have maybe the options in a central place? or maybe have it popup in a way. that will reduce the hazzard of selecting the wrong option? if not.. ive made a mental note of actually slow down my clickings. Smile so i will have time to read what im doing.

edited.

the popup for option when clicking on items.. is centered on item. hence. if i dobble click on lower part of the icon. it will select trash.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

item repair bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: item repair bar    item repair bar  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 am

Don't feel bad about it Rascal. You wouldn't believe how many people have actually mistakenly trashed items. This has made us wonder...Perhaps we should just remove that option altogether, since you can just break the item and there is no limitation on the number of fragments a user can have. As a 2nd layer of fail safe, we could have the user type the word "Break" and then click on Ok to break an item.
Back to top Go down
Rascal

item repair bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: item repair bar    item repair bar  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:51 am

i was reading the other post. and see the suggestion you made there.. and its just my noobidety. but the idea of removing trash option aint dumb Smile 

but tnx for even spending the time reading this mess Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

item repair bar  Empty
PostSubject: Re: item repair bar    item repair bar  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

item repair bar
Page 1 of 1