Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item Empty
PostSubject: Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item   Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:48 am

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item JVGNW5RS4vOUwW7cs6MfkgRTtIkiowU2MQnYITcOJoXGvEf_Pb7_CpVDXGIJWHbtuVeFsP4nVwXHCam88v_ryqzIyP0hG8I8kSM-5zzIVLK4aHR7j7aRg_PDJQ
Picture is November 21st, 2013, 14:57:19 server time

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item 9MRp2cqTlk3WZbtzFg-113JVYRF5FRV2erbWvzeixm8auCdHDyEEScrJx-xCLKgvgX4e8TpT3AmHE-CB0RKgG4yiLi-DXM0FSAcA8KOVwq9lQACKPpTIiS4tug
Picture is November 21st, 2013, 14:57:37 server time

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item Q6OGraALigVZ4YfUuIKv0Nln745DFFY7Uzhh2G2vc6CTwVo6d9HdLeUj99wdMRnX4ZiB4NIa2vdqoyx8uJpL33Vmum0qkxr799M2esMZmyQtVnaDg4kNXvtpLA
Picture is November 21st, 2013, 14:58:02 server time

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item NZmCPWFWFQV53ECDWd5bINvFzwTy3slFK_h9w5XduvDK5YphAz5XZ_Q7Sdz8yv3cmqlo-1L7nTVWweKfR8s3AD7N20f1p0DJ9jH78WyyZMl9vV6jj-zNYFNuhw
Picture is November 21st, 2013, 14:58:22 server time

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item Nj0a_33rf89fx9dhu4JBJyedTouFAQeFAyR_l7GI8rnDyWeU00Nxyc2Vss4S-bzAbsDiZn3Blq38jOqMDwMbtg5YgjbG5U503Hi7I9aTG4pk5hugQNSK4dkiWg
Picture is November 21st, 2013, 14:58:49 server time

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item ChdoZ8dT8uZODWsMAgC9SusZbqhKMbhXH6NKmW_N3JEFf90xwBqQvJ4SPVX9yfGTQPfqHTiI7ptGKjP6dIRrW41xh8pwrbOQ-BFOG5Th0W9aXR730imU61cWoQ
Picture is November 21st, 2013, 14:59:20 server time

Addendum:
Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item WkuN5gVc3NJCxE7VIXOMpwC_iSduF9qlLqzJa_6T8h9CdbCQgtA51g3Xch_QD42UqDFbJ4C_Kji11w0ENf2jeFeJ9ioxzmJ-fCbS0Kp4NlP_hFhdkVQF7iFGNg
Picture is November 28st, 2013 -- and not a week old like the others

Bug Summary: Buying 2 or more sequential items with buyout, can make you mistakenly believe you have purchased more items than you have (however, you did not, you had insufficient gold).

Maybe this explains some other bug reports of having a purchased item that idd not appear in the completed list Question

Sorry the pictures are a week old Embarassed 

I finally cleared my backlog of bug reports Smile

For reference to the turtle picture ...

RuneSlayer wrote:
Joyce...

You are either getting too slow...
Shocked 
Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item ML8cFRLA8kJjmGd4ZMadWj0J0pEAHPpu_p8PWgra1cc-iN7ljgfqsmRvSvUv2No76IojNHEOUG7XvipenIWfCB-YHH2d1z4k_zmrW5Q0kM0W3CXtsWjetQiiIQIrrelevant comment #327:

Even as a turtle,
Joy, has pretty wings!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item Empty
PostSubject: Re: Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item   Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 7:58 am

We NEED to give you a special title................... study  Wink
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item   Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 8:21 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
We NEED to give you a special title................... study  Wink
Thanks Smile...

It would be really nice if anyone can earn a bug reporter title (or whatever else lightshield had in mind):

Joyce wrote:
Piktas wrote:
Give me a prize/medal/gems/unique title for all the reported bugs and we can call it even :DI
Hey I want 'Bugreporter' title too!!!
lightshield wrote:
We have something else in mind Wink

But nevertheless, we appreciate the effort of all players on reporting those squishy bugs.
That way it will entice XViper & others to file more bug reports. Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item   Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Display bug: Buyout of second item with insufficient gold mistakenly appears to buy item
Page 1 of 1