Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory Empty
PostSubject: Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory   Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory ONSsteHCU_zx792gqHwv7BwOHBppMOwMB1gPD3ATLB7P1SXQmbgYC4jaNoWu9IhVu-2XUthbje5DZwFE-pGlzAXQZDO3Ul0fTNnHEOC4v5QZCJph9LLpUh0kmg

Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory 7HyUX8xZv4kzcslzfXANwcVS9VRnDldI74U8LZnKhaN6HXYSBprb3Fp5hHqITtolbi95KruoBp_k_Fnl2SWjMay-KXQo3huaXT4-5oxJNbkree4PxY3_R8PtQg

Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory 5JmhscXoj5oV5oqvq_xYo3P8-ICFvL9lvpxrrz1C0IuQ9K6Nnpbeb8V0pypIDj03WlGEDPQKTBp-RTqjiX-ZlHCvlHS0c30bnzJna8FL1d6hOZ6glz8w3ALdjA

Bug: Cached ghostly items temporarily appear when switching item selection.

Totally Useless Note: A +7 Lawful hammer, crafted by Joy, was damaged & turned into fragments in this test (I didn't want it anyway).  NO ghosts or ghostly items were damaged or injured, or for that matter even existed.
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory   Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:18 pm

I had this bug about a month ago and I was too lazy to post it mainly because all you had to do was go back to your village and then reenter the crafting tables and boom, my ghost item disapeared forever and never returned Smile
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory   Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 2:42 am

Fixed.
No more ghost items hunting and scaring poor and innocent players.
Thanks Joyce.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory   Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost item temporarily appears in inventory
Page 1 of 1