Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inventory availability

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

Inventory availability Empty
PostSubject: Inventory availability   Inventory availability I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:21 am

This is a minor change i ask. Many things are more urgent now.
But this is one thing it needs to be changed, in my opinion.
Every time i want to donate in guild vault an item, or i want to trade it, the thing is a huge expense of time for having many of them it is a very long job. The items are confused, and put there with no order except forging time i guess.
So, i think it would be fine having an instrument like the for selling items in market to find the objects. That system works, so why don t export it for the depositing or guild trading?
Thanks for the attention

Last edited by Ulfriden on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Inventory availability   Inventory availability I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:00 am

It's put in order, but it's due to the time.
I think someone already asked to have a better function...
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: Inventory availability   Inventory availability I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:58 am

And for sure many asked in different threads, but nothing has changed yet.
When u have hundreds of items it is very hard to find a particular kund, for example if i want to send an epic banner for cav to a guildmate it is so hard to find it.
I have also troubles for the scroll is too fast with the wheel and with the up/down arrows, so it is very very hard for me to find a particular item  Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: Inventory availability   Inventory availability I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:04 am

Ulfriden wrote:
And for sure many asked in different threads, but nothing has changed yet.
When u have hundreds of items it is very hard to find a particular kund, for example if i want to send an epic banner for cav to a guildmate it is so hard to find it.
I have also troubles for the scroll is too fast with the wheel and with the up/down arrows, so it is very very hard for me to find a particular item  Crying or Very sad 
Aha i know, i took years to send some items... D:
Yep, when you click on the arrow you miss one or two lines of items... D:
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Inventory availability   Inventory availability I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:32 pm

Yes, I think we all have pleaded for a fix of this madness!

Its painful and sometimes I simply give up donating to the guild, as it takes forever to find an item and when I find it, I scroll and end up somewhere else.

An inventory that makes sense would be a nice addition as well(Cav gear, HI gear, LI gear etcetera) I often just pick some gear in the barracks, because its to tiresome to look for a certain item.

(Would be nice if we got an answer from the devs on this on, is it possible to change? if so why haven't it been fixed?) Guess we will never know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inventory availability   Inventory availability I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inventory availability
Page 1 of 1