Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display Empty
PostSubject: Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display   Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 9:30 am

Introduction Note: As Promised in another thread:

Joyce wrote:
Third, I'll stick only to bugs reporting here, with only a few minor pictures, through the end of November Smile
Thus I'm only doing a few minor pictures with bug reports through the end of November. The picture to the right qualifies as "minor" picture hopefully ...
Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display DJUZxXTCTlc9P0ZO4mOKRUNrJ75yhDXZS1RgeUtR38MsOG7zwoSXsKb6hopUNTDU7jot7_6Sl5Zg6X7D-EdRhJknBxXtm1KZ9ZSTz8StiH5LiRzwcBMaRVABlQ

How Joy feels whenever she reads ... "The gaze of the High Council is upon you". Left eye is the red hot team, right eye is the cool blue team. ... terrifying ...

Bug Explanation: Completing the last quest does not leave a blank slate.

1. Just before claiming the reward:

Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display IrRN2WSJ45F1j5dlU_bTOuoQtSnLid1osLetju-B5lgYLA6QFpiQUPnzQih37fBmPPwZ22EmhtbwouAjSgJFqdgyC2M3340ldwigRKhiuV25FjcimQqVoL4DSw

2. After claiming the last reward

Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display VTeJP0Tgt89mzDPn_n2LDxpdD2WcWN1lAiPzZFbNg9BZakdUjGpglmlySGso856uzpMJrzOJkHin_WLF8Y31HV6EKtM00nl9fRBlmJOOZK_is-rzqsevQA3zJQ

Timestamps are included in both pictures to show they are taken 33 seconds apart.

Bug summary: The text & rewards are still displayed after the quest reward is collected (although the claim button cannot be clicked a second time)
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display   Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 4:30 am

Joyce wrote:
Thus I'm only doing a few minor pictures with bug reports through the end of November. The picture to the right qualifies as "minor" picture hopefully
aww i hoped those minor pictures would ALL be related to bugs >.<

as you mentioned somewhere ... either have large pics with time or small pics + time added later - do the 2nd option. and reduce the size for such pics to 50% or so.

How is this even a bug? scratch Maybe it's here so you can look at the rewards for a looong time if you wish Razz 
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display   Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 12:17 pm

Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display 722-tSVXm3si6fPZ_ihG9yBCs3QyL0JyUELRuYycpRAwtBcKpOVwG0lmHFWN1K0Wkh5JOtRvj_eFKPyRyWFu-WrNIKVT6zFQ7wKCobJFcvVEr-Al-seaEcx5nQ

Fyrr wrote:
Joyce wrote:
Thus I'm only doing a few minor pictures with bug reports through the end of November. The picture to the right qualifies as "minor" picture hopefully
aww i hoped those minor pictures would ALL be related to bugs >.<
Fyrr, I hope you find the picture to the right which is related to bugs to your satisfaction Rolling Eyes... if not, perhaps the picture above, which is also related to bugs? Razz
Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display 1f0h5pIstz0tzq_EFmGVyJfXT-XTDXk8mgJFmSNKkCrtqUqg-4OIZdKovBg68WQ3yR2u2DklsKlWyV1nXfqHni67pUygKym85riAYvbOnftRVEF111BsW5HaOA

Fyrr wrote:
How is this even a bug? :scratch:Maybe it's here so you can look at the rewards for a looong time if you wish Razz
Fyrr, first, I'm not claiming its an important bug to fix, its an informational bug report ... I certainly don't think its an important bug to fix soon, and the developers can decide how to prioritize it (probably very very low, or just fun bug to fix sometime).

Maybe it would help if I added a severity to my bug reports.

In this case, for this bug, Severity: Trivial.
Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display NyrXe7Qvvs4G-jx53EA4zhHG3ywN1DHzfvD2sJ7nZfyAZafnowkc_9qCmirdE4gyUx0wIsyLjGpSjAfuWkKk-zWrrct-tNNhuQ82uwIw-TKYuU_P8AHvTwK-Qw
I believe Trivial bug reports though are helpful, even if not fixed; as they can sometimes later help pinpoint a more important & critical bug.

P.S.: Fyrr, on rereading this, I sound 'snippy' in this post Embarassed ... I'm mostly annoyed at Prism members who often get upset at me when I file bug reports (considering them unimportant - while I enjoy writing them) and want me to do guild duties instead -- but since I have to be nice to them I was exercising transference to you. My Apologies. Sorry. Since its been posted for a while, I won't edit it out of existence.

Secondly, after I complete the last quest, I expect it to look as follows:

Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display J7uyWe5snXisd-JVVs9Mvd7QaYQuSMCBOXFjh_gjxVIYBw9MGkc_2SPCfUCfjtY1NVe7C8V9nWbLt8u45x-AaqCSoq0GK1lDw3TFhCFnXNf0vqw_PGdlFpT1Fg

Rather than the picture in the first bug report above which still showed the quest reward.

The bug is thus: Completing the last quest does not clear the quest reward.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display   Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:09 am

Fixed Joyce.

You only need to wait until the next patch Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display   Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claimng last quest reward does not clear quest display
Page 1 of 1