Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission quest difficulties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

Mission quest difficulties Empty
PostSubject: Mission quest difficulties   Mission quest difficulties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 8:52 am

I have 3 armies and all are able to win on nightmare difficulty, yet I keep getting mission quests on normal difficulty. Its most likely because my third army is still at a low level but can't this somehow be changed, maybe base the difficulty level upon fame instead of unit level?

The constant repetitious grinding is bothersome enough, why get a mission quest on normal difficulty slapped in ones face as a reward? Please fix this when you guys bother to show up!  Sleep 
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

PostSubject: Re: Mission quest difficulties   Mission quest difficulties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 11:18 am

Boboknack wrote:
I have 3 armies and all are able to win on nightmare difficulty, yet I keep getting mission quests on normal difficulty. Its most likely because my third army is still at a low level but can't this somehow be changed, maybe base the difficulty level upon fame instead of unit level?

The constant repetitious grinding is bothersome enough, why get a mission quest on normal difficulty slapped in ones face as a reward? Please fix this when you guys bother to show up!  Sleep 

Bobo, don't you know that you can do any difficulty you want for the quest ? Just select the quest region and manually select the difficulty you want. Just don't use the quest icon itself. I do suicides on all quest-regions and get the reward as well.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Mission quest difficulties   Mission quest difficulties I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2014 1:13 pm

Johntheright wrote:
Boboknack wrote:

Bobo, don't you know that  you can do any difficulty you want for the quest ? Just select the quest region and manually select the difficulty you want. Just don't use the quest icon itself. I do suicides on all quest-regions and get the reward as well.

Just did it as you said and it worked, very nice! But then I have another problem, I've tried doing what you said before and that didn't complete the mission, thus no reward?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission quest difficulties   Mission quest difficulties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission quest difficulties
Page 1 of 1