Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

End Game Coops

Go down 
+3
Pulkit
Strachu
Drennalin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drennalin

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:02 am

This is an idea that Klaas and I collaborated on. I have no idea whether you guys want it or if it’s feasible from the programming standpoint but I’m going to lay it out here anyway. We were thinking that a endgame coop might be a nice touch. We were thinking Suicide difficulty or harder with the AI being able to draw units from any race (light or dark). Allow anyone light or dark to participate. Nice would be a 3 by 3, 3 AI units and 3 coopers drawn from either side based on availability. We thought this would be immensely fun and would improve community and at the same time solve the lack of coops problem. So, let me know what you guys think. I’d love this!

Dren
Back to top Go down
Strachu

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 5:43 am

Drennalin wrote:
This is an idea that Klaas and I collaborated on.   I have no idea whether you guys want it or if it’s feasible from the programming standpoint but I’m going to lay it out here anyway.    We were thinking that a endgame coop might be a nice touch.  We were thinking Suicide difficulty or harder with the AI being able to draw units from any race (light or dark).   Allow anyone light or dark to participate.   Nice would be a 3 by 3,  3 AI units and 3 coopers drawn from either side based on availability. We thought this would be immensely fun and would improve community and at the same time solve the lack of coops problem.  So, let me know what you guys think.   I’d love this!

Dren

could be fun
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 8:37 am

randomness.... thats always fun in a game .. a strategy game
Back to top Go down

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 9:49 am

Drennalin wrote:
This is an idea that Klaas and I collaborated on.   I have no idea whether you guys want it or if it’s feasible from the programming standpoint but I’m going to lay it out here anyway.    We were thinking that a endgame coop might be a nice touch.  We were thinking Suicide difficulty or harder with the AI being able to draw units from any race (light or dark).   Allow anyone light or dark to participate.   Nice would be a 3 by 3,  3 AI units and 3 coopers drawn from either side based on availability. We thought this would be immensely fun and would improve community and at the same time solve the lack of coops problem.  So, let me know what you guys think.   I’d love this!

Dren

Where can i pull my ticket?
Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
Johntheright

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:05 pm

Drennalin wrote:

Dren

Sounds good ! I wouldn't mind if it were introduced in BC as an extra option (next to solo, coop and pvp) : call it "adventure" or something like that. So, for that single occasion a player can have an (un)easy "alliance" with anybody, regardless of faction to overcome a common foe.

It would give high-lvl-players more satisfaction and would increase the chance for low-lvl-players to find more suitable candidates (of their own size).
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2014 3:34 pm

Maybe without atys, attack ground wouldn't be nice...
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:42 am

Vmomo wrote:
Maybe without atys, attack ground wouldn't be nice...
I'd be in favor of suspending FF damage from players of opposing factions Smile

Dren
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:45 am

any of the developers want to weigh in on this?
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:18 am

Drennalin wrote:

You can always try the kingdomsage forum Drennalin xD
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:28 am

Boboknack wrote:
Drennalin wrote:

Be nice,      you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.....although why you'd want to catch flies eludes me   Wink    

Dren
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:37 am

Drennalin wrote:
Boboknack wrote:
Drennalin wrote:

Be nice,      you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.....although why you'd want to catch flies eludes me   Wink    

Dren

A straight answer for once would suffice!

(No more fanboy attitudes from me.)  pirat 
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 5:50 am

Hi,

Not trying to be an ass here but I think this is an idea whose time has come and a little input from you guys is needed. If you don't want to just say so! Or at least say something.

Dren
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 10:36 am

Well I like it, all that improves the community is a plus!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End Game Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: End Game Coops   End Game Coops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End Game Coops
Page 1 of 1