Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requesting 3-player coops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

Requesting 3-player coops Empty
PostSubject: Requesting 3-player coops   Requesting 3-player coops I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:47 am

This is just a minor idea, but it'd be cool if you could request to wait on co-op till you had three players.

Most people probably wouldn't even use it, but it's been a long time since I've done a 3 player coop because the queue empties the second there's two people in it

Edit: Apparently 3-player coops no longer exist. Bring them back please <3 They were so much fun
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Requesting 3-player coops   Requesting 3-player coops I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 9:17 am

I think is still not possible for now bring back the glorius 3vs3 and coop of 3 for lag issues Sad
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Requesting 3-player coops   Requesting 3-player coops I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 2:54 am

Ulises21 wrote:
I think is still not possible for now bring back the glorius 3vs3 and coop of 3 for lag issues Sad

You may be right on that. The Fog of war has had an impact lag-wise!
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Requesting 3-player coops   Requesting 3-player coops I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:07 am

It was not possible anymore already, long before fow. The moment the AI was made smarter or smth like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting 3-player coops   Requesting 3-player coops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting 3-player coops
Page 1 of 1