Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AI-Partnered Coops

Go down 
4 posters

Should players be paired with an AI partner a human partner is not available after a certain amount of time?
Yes
AI-Partnered Coops I_vote_lcap93%AI-Partnered Coops I_vote_rcap
 93% [ 13 ]
No
AI-Partnered Coops I_vote_lcap7%AI-Partnered Coops I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
ysosad
The Restless

AI-Partnered Coops Empty
PostSubject: AI-Partnered Coops   AI-Partnered Coops I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 7:59 am

Hey everyone,

I believe I am stealing this idea from someone, but I can't find their post. I think it goes back all the way to PvP-AI.

It's a simple idea:

If a player remains in the coop queue for X amount of time (thinking about 2 minutes) without getting a partner they are automatically entered into a cooperative battle with an AI partner.

5 day, 8 hour, 17 minute and 3 second poll.
Back to top Go down
Tops

AI-Partnered Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI-Partnered Coops   AI-Partnered Coops I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:21 am

I feel like AI v AI combat would end up supremely buggy and hilarious, but if they got it working right I'd be all for it.
Back to top Go down
Owen2007

AI-Partnered Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI-Partnered Coops   AI-Partnered Coops I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 9:23 am

Even if the AI partner just charged like when a co-op human partner disconnects, the battle is winnable. Better than sitting in the queue forever or waiting for command points to regenerate.

It might make Co-Op more fun because it will be more challenging. Plus... your AI partner won't be affected by FOW!
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

AI-Partnered Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI-Partnered Coops   AI-Partnered Coops I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 11:42 am

it is a silly idea imo, for a coop must be with another player. Different for pvp, with AI controlled army with same armies of other winner pvpers (same units, same heroes, same gear nut Ai controlled), but for coop i really disagree Wink

lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AI-Partnered Coops Empty
PostSubject: Re: AI-Partnered Coops   AI-Partnered Coops I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI-Partnered Coops
Page 1 of 1