Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forestassassin

Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) Empty
PostSubject: Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Okay, it is obvious that activity in this game is at an all time low (at least on the first server it is).

So we need to begin organizing days and times that we can all get on and have fun >Surprised It's pretty bad when I am waiting for a darkie to challenge me in PVP (Never thought I'd see the day where I am waiting on them XDDD).

We'll use 0:00 GMT to schedule events (you can easily convert this to your time zones, right???) For instance I am -4:00 GMT and places like New York would be -5:00 GMT.

What do you guys think? Start getting planned times in instead of hoping people are on when you want to play?

(Also I still think Undead are OP in PVP)
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Forestassassin wrote:
Okay, it is obvious that activity in this game is at an all time low (at least on the first server it is).

So we need to begin organizing days and times that we can all get on and have fun >Surprised It's pretty bad when I am waiting for a darkie to challenge me in PVP (Never thought I'd see the day where I am waiting on them XDDD).

We'll use 0:00 GMT to schedule events (you can easily convert this to your time zones, right???) For instance I am -4:00 GMT and places like New York would be -5:00 GMT.

What do you guys think? Start getting planned times in instead of hoping people are on when you want to play?

(Also I still think Undead are OP in PVP)

So Everos is also inactive. Olympus is also at an all time low for activity in players. There can be 2-3 hours or longer of no one chatting. It's sad really Crying or Very sad  
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 9:20 pm

On my page of rankings since the reset on Erevos 6 players have 0 cp, 2 have basically 0 CP and myself and 1 other have been playing.

I don't know what else to say Sad
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:37 am

I think erevos is doing pretty good. I see lots of new faces and the chat is something that requires a crank here and there Wink Cheer up
Back to top Go down
DarkEkok

PostSubject: yep   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 8:16 am

LSLarry wrote:
On my page of rankings since the reset on Erevos 6 players have 0 cp, 2 have basically 0 CP and myself and 1 other have been playing.

YEP! been downhill since the start of the new server! was to much for the players, and to much for the devs! pity! i´m not half as active then what i was before, and still i mange to be on top 7 in olumpys with 2-3 days of! says a bit how little active all the players are!

Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:05 am

Tibr wrote:
Wink Cheer up

But...but...I'm so much better at doom and gloom! *single tear*

On both servers I still notice new players who are enthusiastic and enjoying the game, cheer.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:24 am

DarkEkok wrote:
LSLarry wrote:

YEP! been downhill since the start of the new server! was to much for the players, and to much for the devs! pity! i´m not half as active then what i was before, and still i mange to be on top 7 in olumpys with 2-3 days of! says a bit how little active all the players are!

I think that has more to do with gem buying than activity. Gem buying is of course fine and encouraged but it's hard to get to the top ten or even top twenty without buying gems.
Back to top Go down
DarkEkok

PostSubject: gem   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 1:41 pm

Scaren wrote:
DarkEkok wrote:
LSLarry wrote:

I think that has more to do with gem buying than activity. Gem buying is of course fine and encouraged but it's hard to get to the top ten or even top twenty without buying gems.

It does have something to do with Gem to get there, but now that you get fame for CP, you have to fight to stay there, and still then nothing happens in top 10 rankings after a few days...
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 2:50 pm

DarkEkok wrote:
Scaren wrote:
DarkEkok wrote:
LSLarry wrote:

It does have something to do with Gem to get there, but now that you get fame for CP, you have to fight to stay there, and still then nothing happens in top 10 rankings after a few days...

I disagree. Just look at Elventheelf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)   Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planned Events (PVPs and COOPs)
Page 1 of 1