Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fullscreen Battlefield problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dreiko21

Dreiko21

Fullscreen Battlefield problem Empty
PostSubject: Fullscreen Battlefield problem   Fullscreen Battlefield problem I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:25 am

Greetings Devs!

One little thing I noticed today:

When - during a battle - I use the Fullscreen mode, there are several problems that I saw.

- The ground loses its texture nad detail, becoming a solid, green, non-realistic carpet
rather than the obviously much more detailed one in windowed mode. I remember this
since Beta but I am pretty sure I have played some battles with full-detailed grass in
full-screen mode, which means it was fixed. Maybe I'm wrong here, but anyway, that's
one thing.

- Chrome crashed 3 or 4 times in fullscreen during battle - all of them different battles. I exited
and opened a new window each time. Maybe it is my pc problem, I just mention it in case it is not.

- I played a battle in windowed mode, graphics are much smoother, movement is much more liquid
and natural. Again maybe I noticed that because of the crashes, but have to mention that again in
case it is not my pc problem.

p.s. Check Suggestions, came up with an idea!
Back to top Go down
jebwhs87

PostSubject: Ditto...   Fullscreen Battlefield problem I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:09 pm

Same thing with me on full screen get the flash green/texture when doing this on an older mac-mini...on another system I had no issue. Maybe there is a min HW requirement?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Fullscreen Battlefield problem   Fullscreen Battlefield problem I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 pm

jebwhs87 wrote:
Same thing with me on full screen get the flash green/texture when doing this on an older mac-mini...on another system I had no issue. Maybe there is a min HW requirement?

It is a graphics card issue, that has to do with 3D acceleration. We should be able to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullscreen Battlefield problem   Fullscreen Battlefield problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fullscreen Battlefield problem
Page 1 of 1