Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server (Battlefield) is broken

Go down 
+4
Pearl
lightshield
Mazzrah
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Server (Battlefield) is broken Empty
PostSubject: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Nobody can fight atm.
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 pm

And Recknar and I can't get out.

*presses her greasy little face to the glass and makes a piggy nose on it*

{in the background Elvis can be heard crooning, "We're caught in a trap... I can't walk out... because I love you too much babyyy...}
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:53 pm

We are on it.
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 9:48 pm

This beastie appears to have reared its ugly head again, only this time I'm on the outside trying to get in.  Hah!  There's just no pleasing me some days.

Have tried 3 times now to get into coop queue, but to no avail.

My minions await,
~Mazzrah~
Mistress of the Undead
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:36 pm

lightshield wrote:
We are on it.
Thanks!!! Basketball

However Wink... *pouts* ... and I made such pwetty pictures too for the bug report ... I'm going to file them anyway ...

#1 Light Faction talk

Server (Battlefield) is broken Y6SXKToRfm1ZtFyO_rjTiIfCt4sJrvpx-i4bjsFqtg0HO7d_0fyPEOezK6YFjo4SkeOG8LMBecWDhomzYoRYJxsdvuupBZANv7GNAzrra6bE-9QwoOQVbluRyg
November 8th, 2013, 06:12:58 server time

#2 Prepare for battle

Server (Battlefield) is broken ApoT5swt6nXSwvjd9qM_W8h54RiLm8uNTlAASI2hBJX7ZV3By6OEgFhcD5Yy_V7IHGOrY09EEc427toRflyMhD21bbJBN-EH2jJggQ1Lvhxo5Op2bpo6gUSrqA
November 8th, 2013, 06:14:41 server time

#3 Waiting to enter battle

Server (Battlefield) is broken Yj5ZQAb6t24tsVFF99-ZnhpMn5KmXEpqbYgJ-F5GesXzs15THOXc1wSFh7NDqSLQLJpW07w04tFWohtpmPKQZpI5iLW1COkDOA4kzkDVnaw1FtPiYu_ycI3tLA
November 8th, 2013, 06:15:09 server time

#4 After 10 seconds the battle fails to start

Server (Battlefield) is broken IeKkBnqydcJUjzUD5od3fQ_Z9VOTbNmCkIUGnudtXt7Hi9oQo4Qw7mFt0mQ1Stt3R5PFlGXKfRhRrcf-2pIXJjlb0Kw9Bb2CohV-zOYzM8IeUlcMVu582muUKw
November 8th, 2013, 06:15:19 server time

Note: This was repeated 5 times, each one with good internet connectivity - so that was not the issue.

Well there is a miniscule chance there is some useful detail here to help.

Probably not .. in which case ... thanks again for working to fix the bug & letting us enjoy the battles! Smile
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:14 pm

its was fixed but broken again in early morning...
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 11:19 pm

joyce i had exactly the same bug a few hours ago.

At the time i wrote in guild chat that my battlefield was broken.30min later bug was gone.(i thought it was fixed)

And now since 1 hour i have exactly the same bug which is shown in the other topic:"stuck in battlefiled"
=> means my battlefield is frozen and if i wait 10min the time is over but battefield is still frozen..even refreshing the firefox or log out and log in game, doesnt change anything..i always get back to the frozen battlefield

To the developers i can just say ,that they are to much bugs for wanting earn money with gems on this game and even if the bugs would be fixed the payment ways are not to use for me.(*Paysave* would be a better way,or in other words the only way, to get money from me buying gems..)
I realy like that game but the banners are much to big (graphik) and its really disappointing that the banners-thing start with wanting gems from players..
I think the developers have something good in this game,but they make it bad even before the game is bug-free and ready to play.Thats just the way to sabotage your own Produkt.Dont ask Yourself later what went wrong if thats goes on this way..

(sry for my bad englisch it insnt my language)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:13 am

The problem wasn't fixed, but barely "patched" in the middle of the night.

We have identified the problem (a thread was to blame) and we will be applying a quick hotfix in the next 10 minutes.

Threads are like women... Treat them right and you will be in heaven... Ignore them for a bit and they will make your life hell.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:17 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Threads are like women... Treat them right and you will be in heaven... Ignore them for a bit and they will make your life hell.
NEVER A TRUER WORD SPOKEN!!

And on that note, I'm going out to the movies with mine so I can have peaceful BC time later Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 1:32 am

Bug resolved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server (Battlefield) is broken   Server (Battlefield) is broken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server (Battlefield) is broken
Page 1 of 1