Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Down or Something?

Go down 
+6
Dobraine
seegn0me
Realf Lantow
Fyrr
Scaren
Threch
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Threch

Server Down or Something? Empty
PostSubject: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:05 pm

Some connection server down or something?  A lot of people are getting "The Connection Was Reset" errors when joining.  Doesn't seem to be affecting those that are already in.  Only get to spend much time playing on the weekends, so... poop.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Bug   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:41 pm

Yeah i'm having the same problem Sad
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:13 pm

And seems it's not the first time. If the reason behind new-logins lockout is the same as earlier, guess devs should do something to prevent it or autofix or whatever...

Oh and it's sometimes hard to reach you guys (i.e. middle of the night?)... So what's the best way to act when something like this happens?

Are you monitoring such stuff (that way we don't even need to spam forum about it, I guess)?

(and care to tell us technically what exactly happened?)

Hope it gets fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:25 pm

I've got the same problem everyone else has, reaching the "website cannot be reached" image.
Back to top Go down
seegn0me

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:52 pm

Another here.  Nice questions Fyrr--they're shared.
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:58 pm

...as of currently it's still goin down. I'll have to tweak later, it seems...but Fyrr, I'm coming for you.
Back to top Go down
spaztic420

spaztic420

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:11 pm

well its at least a small comfort it's not just me Wink 
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 9:39 pm

dev might fix this around hours from now :\
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 10:52 pm

We all can't log in Sad They have taken our drugs away.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:28 am

We just got aware of the situation. We are on it.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:30 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

OMG THANK YOU IVE BEEN WAITING FOR 10 HOURS, FOR REAL.
Back to top Go down
Threch

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:33 am

Great to hear.  Thanks, RuneSlayer!  (Kind of mean to wait until I was JUST about to go to sleep though. tongue  Now I have to stay up more!)
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:34 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
You said "we" are on it, who are you?
And how long will this take?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:02 am

Savvageopress wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
You said "we" are on it, who are you?
And how long will this take?

The game is already up. We apologize for the downtime.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 1:19 am

Fyrr wrote:
And seems it's not the first time. If the reason behind new-logins lockout is the same as earlier, guess devs should do something to prevent it or autofix or whatever...

Oh and it's sometimes hard to reach you guys (i.e. middle of the night?)... So what's the best way to act when something like this happens?

Are you monitoring such stuff (that way we don't even need to spam forum about it, I guess)?

(and care to tell us technically what exactly happened?)

Hope it gets fixed soon.

There is obviously a pattern to the problem, as the same thing happened 2-3 weeks ago. This will be investigated thoroughly tomorrow and we should be able to resolve it. However, the problem is not only with new-logins, since the service handling the logins/users AND battles was down and no player had access to the game.

We do have people monitoring the game, but only this weekend one of them had taken some R&R. Very...bad..timing..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Down or Something?   Server Down or Something? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Down or Something?
Page 1 of 1