Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Go down 
+2
RuneSlayer
Drennalin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Drennalin

PostSubject: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 4:14 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm having a problem logging into the game using Chrome.  I start to log,  get the ad, ad finishes,  it loads and connects to 100%  then the drums play to a black screen.  Gets old after a while  Smile.  I've refreshed, cleared cache, cookies and rebooted.   Any ideas?

Thanks,

Drennalin

I System restored back a week too.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:30 am

Hi Drennalin..

Are you using a laptop or a desktop?

Is this problem at the registration screen?
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 2:46 am

Hi Runeslayer,

I'm using a desktop. The ad plays, then the race loads with graphics and starts connection. Then I get a Black screen with Kong chat active and drums play. If I stay on long enough I get a reconnect message. It has the forum and rules links. Interesting I have a movable cursor but nothing to click on. I've disabled all extensions and I saw someone else in Kong chat with the same problem. Here's a link to what I see http://prntscr.com/1ldbtk.

Thanks Dren
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:36 am

Thanks Dren...We believe we know where the problem lies. We will take care of it and we should be able to apply a quick hotfix in the next few hours. Thank you for your report.
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 3:39 am

Thanks for the quick response Runeslayer  Smile  You guys are on the ball Basketball !

Drennalin
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 5:17 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am

Fixed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Drennalin

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 am

Thanks for the quick resolution, you guys really are amazing! cheers 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 9:37 am

We are trying to... Wink
Back to top Go down
ami

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:05 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Fixed. Smile
Not fixed :/ I'm havin' the same now :/ Server restart is not a fix Razz
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:10 am

do you have any p2p program running?
It was the reason before when some players couldnt log in
Back to top Go down
ami

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:13 am

nope, i just start mvp but it hang, so i refresh page and this black screens happen to showing.
On Chrome is the same, clearing cache from browser and by deleting .sol flash files didn't helped.
Back to top Go down
Siege513

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 9:52 pm

I'm having the same problem. Trying to play on Chrome from Armorgames and it seems at certain times of day the game will simply not load. It will go as far as 'Attempting Connection 100' then hang.

Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:51 am

We've made lots of changes considering the battle.

Drennalin, your problem must be resolved after the patch. You've helped us much!

As for the other bugs there is a high possility that they are related to the same bug, so after this patch if someone can't log in, please report it to us in order to investigate it.
Back to top Go down
Siege513

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:01 pm

Do you guys do maintenance or something for 5 hours every day? It's like 10:00 PM to 3 AM EST the game will just hang at 'Attempting Connection 100'.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Siege513 wrote:
Do you guys do maintenance or something for 5 hours every day?  It's like 10:00 PM to 3 AM EST the game will just hang at 'Attempting Connection 100'.
What you are experiencing is a rare bug, which is still elusive. When the game is in maintenance mode, you can see a page informing you about it, along with patch notes.

To the issue..

Do you remember what you did the last time you closed the client normally (i.e. when you could login normally)? When the game says 'Attempting Connection 100%' then it is trying to connect with the portal's API and for some reason it can't. We are trying to figure out why this happening randomly and how it fixes by itself after a few hours... Any information that you can provide is valuable..
Back to top Go down
Siege513

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 11:31 pm

When I am done playing I usually close the browser. Or I just shut down my system. Or I walk away from it and find myself logged out due to inactivity. Yea, I know - Not helpful.

It's 3:30 AM, and I was just now able to log in. 2 minutes ago I was not. Since I got home from work two hours ago I could not log in.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 2:43 am

Siege513, can you send me your ingame name?
Back to top Go down
Siege513

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:58 am

Siege.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Log in problem   Log in problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1