Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auction FAQs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Auction FAQs Empty
PostSubject: Auction FAQs   Auction FAQs I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 5:27 am

Just a quick guide to the auction house. Devs if there is anything incorrect, please post any corrections.

1. You cannot cancel an item put up for auction if there is a bid on it.
2. You need to check the completed tab to see if something you put up has sold, and then select it and hit retrieve to get your gold, or the same is true to recover any item that you may have canceled.
3. It appears items put up for auction do not count towards your warehouse maximums.
4. No wait time on delivery, its instant.
5. There appears to be a bug, as some people have reported not being able to buyout something they have a high bid on. Not sure if this also extends to anyone else placing a buyout, but it was suggested that the item in question was bugged so it may only be in that instance. I know buyouts work fine, both as seller and buyer, normally.

Any other questions, feel free to ask Smile

Back to top Go down
the gunslinger

Auction FAQs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction FAQs   Auction FAQs I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:00 am

I tried to outbid but because it was over the buyout it would not let me. Regarding the warehouse max. It's not in the warehouse it's in the market. At least a way of looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Glorfindel

Glorfindel

Auction FAQs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction FAQs   Auction FAQs I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 6:09 am

Only problem with that is that it could be used as an exploit. Lets say you are close to your maximums, by putting up a few auctions, with outrageous prices you can surpass the max, for as long as you can put it up for and then retrieve it at your whim. Now, by limiting the number of items/size of resource lots, this cuts this back and probably within the limits that the devs think are fine. I would do this if say I was short on 1 resource and was waiting for it to reach what I needed to before building so I didn't lose the production of my other resources while waiting. You could then start the build, and recover the resources, neat and tidy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auction FAQs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction FAQs   Auction FAQs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction FAQs
Page 1 of 1