Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auction House.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

Auction House. Empty
PostSubject: Auction House.   Auction House. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:35 am

I accidentally sold a artifact for more gold than I can hold, 60k but I can only hold 22k, so quick favor if you can just simply dash them up to 20k each, just a little sorry from the bugs maybe, but please, I really want that gold!
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Auction House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House.   Auction House. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:52 am

Do what everyone else does, and leave it there until your warehouse is high enough that you can hold all that gold.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Auction House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House.   Auction House. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 12:58 am

XViper wrote:
Do what everyone else does, and leave it there until your warehouse is high enough that you can hold all that gold.
Gonna take 2 more months or so, I'm just asking a little favor Smile
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Auction House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House.   Auction House. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:08 am

Savvageopress wrote:
XViper wrote:
Gonna take 2 more months or so, I'm just asking a little favor Smile
Please don't but the same problem twice. Now like Xviper said you will have to do that. They aren't going to just do this for you. They need to work on updates.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Auction House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House.   Auction House. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 5:25 pm

This may be the basis of a good suggestion of a feature however.

It might be nice to withdraw 'the max possible' from an auction sale, while leaving the remaining in the market for withdrawal later.

It would certainly give the new players who use gems to buy chests and then sell the fragments to be able to use the cash they have spent in order to grow at a better pace with their new-found gold income.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auction House. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House.   Auction House. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction House.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: