Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Auction House Bug!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:06 am

I lost around 70k gold, it's missing! I spent at MOST 35k gold. I recall a few times that I knew that I didn't have the capacity to hold the gold, but I pressed the button anyway and was waiting for that icon to pop-up saying how much gold I will lose, but non came up. This happened twice!So now I'm losing around half of these gold shekels.

Auction House Bug! 0lNNhJw

I do wish for those golds to be returned.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:37 am

Thats not a bug, there is no pupup when retrieving ressources you cant hold.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 4:43 am

Tibr wrote:
There always has been!
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Savvageopress wrote:
Tibr wrote:
There always has been!
There is a popup for items you have sold (to warn you will lose gold if you collect it).

For items you are outbid on, there is no popup & you can lose the difference if not careful.

I'm not sure about cancelled items.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Ohh, so there was my problem, I collected my gold from bids lost. Is there anyway this can be fixed and my gold can be returned?
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 7:26 pm

Sample warning when trying to collect money on a sold item:

Auction House Bug! V0mGJUeo-71SZfCYFZPSXIALKjXqmtIVGBieIL-DM-7-rVeZfdazngh5GRBHsMutOJ4pSVBqeHleLjUTRn-3zkvNIZ0_8vr-ZwNRSAdDIGr0n38dEFiqzZRMCw

Now lets collect a bid item.

First, my warehouse:

Auction House Bug! 3nI7zZKIs2-a7OsAhI72Ax-Abfr931CX0vR9Pcm43RQkpV-DHmDBhOdpnmyWCOiTuLW-ysVzWW4h9-zvP4aoudugF3nMjQrh3g2hXqGWs8rn1T2WGI4m52ifSQ

As you can see it can hold 511 more gold (149,455 - 148,944)

Now I am about to collect an item I had bid 837 gold on (Notice the gold is still 148,944):

Auction House Bug! Gu1lB-RZ-MG4UHo6xbND_9qqo3PSxD-zdtWJo2sd_qklpmISm0N5lzfZSBB-HVnFhnjeTfonoD19AEiHkuxkem-HSjKFfontS7Ra5ZuiYAL48tKJzi6xY-lpbQ

And after I collect the item (no warning popup), my warehouse is totally full (at 149,455 gold):

Auction House Bug! MvqFfJok-KS7W4SjkWjB_wby-s8-nCqNRtIBn_1rUzMoK0Gkc7iyGHyYuLa2iLmk7apd0bM8Lp8CzR7K0Kn-lLIzE00zV0WS-wM8XDhYPyX4vlluM0En8hqJxw

Thus instead of 837 gold, I only got 511 gold.

The otherĀ 326 gold just went *poof*

P.S.: You can compare the last two pictures to see that collecting the top item off the market, pushed up the market 'stack'.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:12 pm

So this is a mistake of the developers. So we wish for our gold to be returned.
I just encountered another bug of 6 stone and I only got to retrieve half of those, so I lost some gold again, I lost 3k6 gold sinnce I sell them for 1k2 each and only got to retrieve half.
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:17 am

The confirmation window when you loose resources from a bid is fixed. Will be up in the next maintenance.

Thanks for reporting it.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 6:36 am

lightshield wrote:
The confirmation window when you loose resources from a bid is fixed. Will be up in the next maintenance.

Thanks for reporting it.
Will I get my gold back Sad
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 6:16 am

Savvageopress wrote:
lightshield wrote:

Thanks for reporting it.
That's not up to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 3:41 pm

Savvageopress wrote:
lightshield wrote:

Thanks for reporting it.
look at it this way. If you get your gold back then I will want to get my gl weapon back. They really can't show special treatment or it will bite them in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Auction House Bug! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Auction House Bug!   Auction House Bug! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction House Bug!
Page 1 of 1