Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Undead Crafting and Morale.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

Undead Crafting and Morale. Empty
PostSubject: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:58 am

I hate crafting epic banner and they come up with high morale, which I hate since I'm Undead. It would be better if Undead can't craft moral items.

I can reach my morale cap with just uncommon and rare gear, which is very irritating, maybe lower our moral and add it somewhere else Very Happy

Undead isn't really overpowered, we are actually the weakest without our "Unbreakable" My archer range cap is only at 65, very irritatingly low. We also have less melee artillery, etc.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:30 am

1. morale is useful
2. lower cap prevent you from being even more undefeatable
3. ...weakest without unbreakable... Hm, but you HAVE it. Also higher number of troops.

I guess you want to have the unbreakable, advantage in numbers, sky-high caps and maybe even greater starting values... Oh, and a better range than elves! What about all skellies get some free godlikes too? Razz 

As for preventing skellies from crafting morale... Heh totally doesn't make sense.

This post was fun to read, I'll give you that much.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:35 am

Actually high morale prevents you from suffering from shivering attacks, but don't worry, undeads will not be so unbeatable after the next fix
Back to top Go down
RiseKnight

RiseKnight

PostSubject: Re: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 2:31 pm

prevent only undead to craft morale equipment? yeah that is ignorance.

Undead already strong enough, you just need to use their strong point more.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:05 pm

Fyrr, Souless and Riseknight, your DL have the best caps.
We have the weakest race and to balance it, we get 1 bonus, Unbreakable, which your Assaults have.
Also, I don't know any ignorance came from.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Fyrr wrote:
1. morale is useful
2. lower cap prevent you from being even more undefeatable
3. ...weakest without unbreakable... Hm, but you HAVE it. Also higher number of troops.

I guess you want to have the unbreakable, advantage in numbers, sky-high caps and maybe even greater starting values... Oh, and a better range than elves! What about all skellies get some free godlikes too? Razz 

As for preventing skellies from crafting morale... Heh totally doesn't make sense.

This post was fun to read, I'll give you that much.
LOL! We have the worst caps.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:10 am

Savvageopress wrote:
We have the weakest race and to balance it, we get 1 bonus, Unbreakable, which your Assaults have.

DL with best caps? Not anymore.

You ignore your HP or unit numbers advantage! And I'd trade some of my caps for additional units in squads. study 
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 2:16 am

Fyrr wrote:
Savvageopress wrote:

DL with best caps? Not anymore.

You ignore your HP or unit numbers advantage! And I'd trade some of my caps for additional units in squads. study 
We have the lowest caps, so those "5" more soldiers really not much.
We suck at all except those 5 and Unbreakable, which, again, you Assaults have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undead Crafting and Morale.   Undead Crafting and Morale. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undead Crafting and Morale.
Page 1 of 1