Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morale of lighties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

The morale of lighties Empty
PostSubject: The morale of lighties   The morale of lighties I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 8:00 pm

I'm not saying that I want it to be changed or it's bad i'm just curious why devs gave all the light units 100 morale cap. This is a big advantage and i'm quite curious why?
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: The morale of lighties   The morale of lighties I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:09 am

Scaren,
1st off
Lighties (right now) are REALLY weak compared to darkies. Devs say otherwise, but PVP says so. Razz

2nd off
Its because of the lore. they said they wanted to keep to the lore when possible, well. Dark armies (evil troops) are either driven by hatred or fear. That's not stuff which raises moral very much. Light armies (good troops) are usually driven by a higher calling to defeat evil; or the will to protect their land/loved ones/whatever it happens to be. THAT is stuff which raises moral.

Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: The morale of lighties   The morale of lighties I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:31 am

Realf Lantow wrote:
Scaren,
1st off
Lighties (right now) are REALLY weak compared to darkies. Devs say otherwise, but PVP says so. Razz

2nd off
Its because of the lore. they said they wanted to keep to the lore when possible, well. Dark armies (evil troops) are either driven by hatred or fear.  That's not stuff which raises moral very much.  Light armies (good troops) are usually driven by a higher calling to defeat evil; or the will to protect their land/loved ones/whatever it happens to be.  THAT is stuff which raises moral.

I really appreciate the answer but I think that hatred would be a good morale booster causing other units around that rage driven unit to be more devastating  in battle. If the morale is related to lore I would appreciate a dev coming on this thread to say that it is related to lore. Smile and also I don't think lighties are weak in pvp at all there are just less of you pvping.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The morale of lighties   The morale of lighties I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:42 am

Scaren wrote:
I really appreciate the answer but I think that hatred would be a good morale booster causing other units around that rage driven unit to be more devastating in battle. If the morale is related to lore I would appreciate a dev coming on this thread to say that it is related to lore. Smile and also I don't think lighties are weak in pvp at all there are just less of you pvping.

It is indeed related to the lore, but it also contributes to the balancing of the stats, though not too much.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: The morale of lighties   The morale of lighties I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 8:43 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Scaren wrote:
I really appreciate the answer but I think that hatred would be a good morale booster causing other units around that rage driven unit to be more devastating  in battle. If the morale is related to lore I would appreciate a dev coming on this thread to say that it is related to lore. Smile and also I don't think lighties are weak in pvp at all there are just less of you pvping.

It is indeed related to the lore, but it also contributes to the balancing of the stats, though not too much.

Ok thanks a lot, that's all I need to hear Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morale of lighties   The morale of lighties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The morale of lighties
Page 1 of 1