Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1

Go down 
+10
Ulfriden III
Claudandus
Pyr
kqlkql
Pulkit
Fyrr
Juggernaut
Strachu
ferarith
RuneSlayer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ulfriden III

Ulfriden III

PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 12:18 am

Hey! The Titan here!!

cheers cheers cheers

PS: my first round is with Strachu!
But, i would prefer to be against a darkie hehe...
Not with the stronger of the light side Very Happy

Anyway, i will do my best!
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 7:01 am

Fyrr wrote:

dead? skellie? hm, when skellies die, do they become elves? or is it the other way around? or.. magic something? what do the names mean anyway? :p

You got me on a technicality. That is something to wrap one's mind around scratch . Skellie laziness forbids me to explain the meaning of my name.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 11:17 am

9999, ysosad, Fyrr, Bobba and many more...how come you are not participating? Especially Fyrr....who was always complaining about the lack of PvP....

Come on guys!
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:21 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
9999, ysosad, Fyrr, Bobba and many more...how come you are not participating? Especially Fyrr....who was always complaining about the lack of PvP....

Come on guys!

I asked many people who could do tier 5 including fyrr but many people just didn't want to do it. Fyrr said he is too lazy and the others said they don't want to do it because they have never done pvp before...This is the perfect time to try even just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:30 pm

venumuse wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Come on guys!

I asked many people who could do tier 5 including fyrr but many people just didn't want to do it. Fyrr said he is too lazy and the others said they don't want to do it because they have never done pvp before...This is the perfect time to try even just for fun.

A lot of them are not that active anymore i'm afraid!
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 1:52 pm

Bobba can't do t5. And my guess is he keeps checking the forums, but isn't playing regularly anymore. But Fyrr not willing to participate leaves me baffled.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:51 pm

Boboknack wrote:
venumuse wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Come on guys!

A lot of them are not that active anymore i'm afraid!

Yet I see them checking out the Forums....
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:55 pm

I advocated, to some extent, that PvP play a larger role in BC. Many people enjoy it and it just made sense to me that it should have more impact in the game.

That said, I've never had any desire to PvP. I PvP'd on the test server and I could see why others would enjoy it...but it only confirmed that PvP wasn't for me.

I sincerely hope that this event is successful and can be expanded upon down the line.
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 8:57 pm

I was hoping for at least 12 players and up to 16 and I personally am really disappointed that I only got 8 people in each tournament. I don't want to host any more tournaments until I can live up to the expectations of what I told Rune I could do. I told him at least 12 people but I couldn't even deliver that. I tried advertising on global chat as much as I could and pm'ing some players that stalk forums but for some reason, many players weren't interested.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 6:25 am

venumuse wrote:
I was hoping for at least 12 players and up to 16 and I personally am really disappointed that I only got 8 people in each tournament. I don't want to host any more tournaments until I can live up to the expectations of what I told Rune I could do. I told him at least 12 people but I couldn't even deliver that. I tried advertising on global chat as much as I could and pm'ing some players that stalk forums but for some reason, many players weren't interested.

It is/was too late Venumuse, not your fault. The problems this game has had and is still suffering from, is affecting the overall morale of the players.

A lot of players have left or are not very active anymore(no continuity - no new rewards et cetera).

I personally find it annoying having to gear up for PvP only to realize that my opponent have all research finished, it leaves me chanceless ,as I'm no Alexander the Great on the battlefield.

I like focusing on the map and getting a guild to run as smoothly as possible, hoping for some good drops after each battle + the community(simple as that!)

But thank you for your effort in organizing the tournament! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2014 10:57 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
9999, ysosad, Fyrr, Bobba and many more...how come you are not participating?

Sry, but i was never a fan from pvp and played the last one over an year ago.
I wouldn't even know, which units/gear/heroes i had to bring in.
And against archers/artillery my units would die like flies.. (like they still do in solos/coops Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1   PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PvP Tournament Saturday Tier 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2