Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rune has asked us....

Go down 
+9
klaas
Conqustor
Seggel
Metalsiagon
Juggernaut
RuneSlayer
Dahk
Boboknack
kqlkql
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Seggel

Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rune has asked us....   Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:44 am

Juggernaut wrote:
Please tell us what you can possibly do about this, I know that you only are for maintenance and right we should not be selfish and should not force you to work more is you don´t get pay to do it, for now I think the best can be a simple fast solution, for this time I can agree with kql solution of remove temporary the bonus system, and see what happen, meanwhile you finish your maintenance with the game, and after all that we will see is it neccesary add the bonus again and is it neccesary calibrate/tweak it to make it fair later.

agree 100%
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Rune has asked us....   Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:48 am

Seggel wrote:
Juggernaut wrote:
Please tell us what you can possibly do about this, I know that you only are for maintenance and right we should not be selfish and should not force you to work more is you don´t get pay to do it, for now I think the best can be a simple fast solution, for this time I can agree with kql solution of remove temporary the bonus system, and see what happen, meanwhile you finish your maintenance with the game, and after all that we will see is it neccesary add the bonus again and is it neccesary calibrate/tweak it to make it fair later.

agree 100%

We can possibly remove the CP bonus and reduce the Capital Army max CP generation. However, we are not going to make any changes to the Battle Report window, so it will just show 0% CP bonus.

We will have to check it out tomorrow to be 100% certain.
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Rune has asked us....   Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:53 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

We can possibly remove the CP bonus and reduce the Capital Army max CP generation. However, we are not going to make any changes to the Battle Report window, so it will just show 0% CP bonus.

that would be perfect. the war report in itself is a neat feature. it gives a really good overview of what is actually happening.
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: Rune has asked us....   Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 7:36 am

RG as a guild is good with what you propose Rune...turn off bonus...nerf capital armies. Perhaps the dual account issue is not as large as we suspect, maybe you are in a better position to know that, but i personally know at least 5 players who either have or have offered to have, dual accounts. RG policy is simple...no dual accounts and we kick those we discover having them. RG is officially registered as being good with current proposal put forth by Rune...nerf AI armies, set bonus at 0%.
Back to top Go down
Strachu

PostSubject: Re: Rune has asked us....   Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:51 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Seggel wrote:
Juggernaut wrote:

agree 100%

Is it possible to remove farmers from the bonus mechanism, count only players that are battling?
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: Rune has asked us....   Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 1:47 pm

i DO hope the AI horsies are nerfed more than 40%. as said, with the current population it is almost impossible to make headway against it. if the bonus is scrapped and the horsies are nerfed for 40% or less, we'd still be at the same spot or worse.
(added edit)
in any case, us darkies are mostly fighting the AI horse and not our real opponents, the players from the other side. one might argue that the if we're going to set values at 0, the same can be done for the AI armies...the war report for nov. 21st is telling. my whole day's output = 2 horse attacks. which is about 1 cycle's worth...
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: Rune has asked us....   Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 8:16 am

good horsie! Very Happy but i agree...and bluntly without the capital army, game was over a week ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rune has asked us....   Rune has asked us.... - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rune has asked us....
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3