Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

AI "rogue" faction battling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahk

AI "rogue" faction battling Empty
PostSubject: AI "rogue" faction battling   AI "rogue" faction battling I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2014 11:50 am

Hey, out of curiosity to the light side. When you guys battle other AI light armies, what kind of AI AP do you face compared to your own AP?
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: AI "rogue" faction battling   AI "rogue" faction battling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 4:20 pm

As i recall i get similar level APs with both light and dark AI opponents.
Back to top Go down
Dahk

PostSubject: Re: AI "rogue" faction battling   AI "rogue" faction battling I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 7:00 pm

ferarith wrote:
As i recall i get similar level APs with both light and dark AI opponents.

Thanks for the response, I seem to get significantly lower APs vs dark faction AI, just wondered if you guys had a similar drop in APs vs your own!
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: AI "rogue" faction battling   AI "rogue" faction battling I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 8:50 am

AP seems to change mostly based on;

a)difficulty level (I think AI usually has LESS AP up to ~hard or NM solos?)

b)base AP of player units.

The only time I see a decrease is when facing Undead AI. The increased base AP costs of UD seem to really limit them from bringing extra units, and the gear assigned doesn't cover the difference. In suicides they still bring more AP than I do, but less than any other race. Maybe this is affecting your averages?
Back to top Go down
Dahk

PostSubject: Re: AI "rogue" faction battling   AI "rogue" faction battling I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2014 11:30 am

Weird. When I do my solos, if it is against the light faction it ranges anywhere from 6200 to 7300 aps.. when I go against dark faction it ranges from 5600 to 6300! Oh and this seem regardless of race for the dark faction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AI "rogue" faction battling   AI "rogue" faction battling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AI "rogue" faction battling
Page 1 of 1