Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The time is almost upon us...

Go down 
+13
venumuse
Pulkit
Scaren
Juggernaut
kuba_
Mazzrah
acxall3
Bobba
Fyrr
LSLarry
Tibr
Vmomo
RuneSlayer
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boboknack

Boboknack

The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:04 pm

Fyrr wrote:
venumuse wrote:
Is this new game going to be first person?!?!?

Ha... I went to forum to ask the same thing... Got into 2 arguments over this already.
I personally don't see a 1st person anything in that image but.. hmm..

I agree it looks more like a painting, doubt its an actual screenshot, but very nice! bounce 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:14 pm

venumuse wrote:
Is this new game going to be first person?!?!?

Most definitely not, but there may be some levels in the Campaign mode played in first person...Also, since it will be Oculus ready, the player will be able to play the game right from the battlefield... (there..you got another spoiler... Wink )

Bobknack wrote:
I agree it looks more like a painting, doubt its an actual screenshot, but very nice! bounce

Only it is not a painting, and this picture came from actual gameplay... Wink The particular scene has some "filters" on the camera, hence the "feeling" of a painting...
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:30 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
[I]t will be Oculus ready..."

Seriously???
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:31 pm

ysosad wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:
[I]t will be Oculus ready..."

Seriously???

Spoiler....but yeah... Wink
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 3:14 pm

What a jump. I hope its possible to just keep the battle view from the top the way it is on BC.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 am

Tibr wrote:
What a jump. I hope its possible to just keep the battle view from the top the way it is on BC.

Of course..The camera will zoom in/out and rotate left/right.. The user will have absolute control of the camera and he will be able to view the battle from afar, or zoom in straight into an engagement..
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:34 am

Did you hire more people rune to make this happen or are you going to hire more people to support both servers?  Wink 
Back to top Go down
ferarith

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:57 pm

venumuse wrote:
Did you hire more people rune to make this happen or are you going to hire more people to support both servers?  Wink 

or did u get a Redbull IV hooked up?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:39 am

ferarith wrote:
venumuse wrote:

RedBull gives you wiiiings!  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:02 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
ferarith wrote:
venumuse wrote:

RedBull gives you wiiiings!  bounce 

It does, makes you fly to your death one thing for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time is almost upon us...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2