Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First time on in ages.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Forestassassin

First time on in ages. Empty
PostSubject: First time on in ages.   First time on in ages. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:55 pm

Haha, I'll be honest, I forgot this game existed for a while with university going on. I'm putting my own team of game devs together here towards the end of December to pump out some small low cost games.

I looked at my guild's stats.. We were the top guild for the longest of time on the light side, now we only have 4 people who have even fought since the last restart.

So I just did up a fight and I gotta say, the fog of war REALLY does need to be lifted for against AI opponents, because they can still track my cavalry that hide away from my main forces, waiting to go hit their artillery and archers. But nope, their units find my cavalry instantly without even the remote bit of confusion as to where I am on the map.

It also still lags pretty bad now when fighting so there's no point in my making any strategy because I will lag the second any fighting begins too much to maneuver my troops in any efficient means.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: First time on in ages.   First time on in ages. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 8:10 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMTkedIUX8U
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: First time on in ages.   First time on in ages. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2014 10:37 am

As always Bobo, you keep it real afro
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: First time on in ages.   First time on in ages. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 5:10 pm

Forest - I suggest you go back and search in the forums. The points you bring up were discussed at length when those changes were implemented. While FOW isn't perfect, I think most players agree it has added a good element to the game.
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

PostSubject: Re: First time on in ages.   First time on in ages. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:17 pm

Oingoboingo wrote:
Forest - I suggest you go back and search in the forums.  The points you bring up were discussed at length when those changes were implemented.  While FOW isn't perfect, I think most players agree it has added a good element to the game.

Lol, the ones that are left think its great. Shocked
We lost a sizable portion of the player base over that, that coupled with the botched server split and subsequent re-merge was probably about 60%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First time on in ages.   First time on in ages. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First time on in ages.
Page 1 of 1