Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for a change

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
soulthief

soulthief

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 5:18 am

Good morning I hope this finds you doing well.

My observation and reason for this note is diminishing returns. To me this game has become almost boring/stale.

On my side the dark side a very few guilds have just about everything (and they have earned the right to have said regions), those guilds can no longer afford to expand as it cost too much, or there is nothing to be gained by expanding.

Those guilds can keep/defend what they have taken but can/ have nothing to gain by expanding.

Can you or are you willing to do anything about the object trench warfare? Can we get some new lands, where can all get a fresh start?

I hope something is done sooner to expand than later.

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
nathor

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 11:27 am

soulthief wrote:
Good morning I hope this finds you doing well.

My observation and reason for this note is diminishing returns. To me this game has become almost boring/stale.

On my side the dark side a very few guilds have just about everything (and they have earned the right to have said regions), those guilds can no longer afford to expand as it cost too much, or there is nothing to be gained by expanding.

Those guilds can keep/defend what they have taken but can/ have nothing to gain by expanding.

Can you or are you willing to do anything about the object trench warfare? Can we get some new lands, where can all get a fresh start?

I hope something is done sooner to expand than later.

Thanks in advance
there could be more regional bonus but gw3 with extra things has not arrived yet but will come soon. its true that a few guilds dominate the bonus but you can allways join them, actually you did join fallen but left... why?
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 5:10 am

I really did enjoy the guild when I was in it, one of the reasons I left was because the fallen can no longer expand/see any reason to expand. The fallen can defend any of it regions, but can not afford to, or have any reason to expand anymore.

I was hoping that we could get out of the trench warfare in the center of the map.
Back to top Go down
nathor

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:22 pm

soulthief wrote:
I really did enjoy the guild when I was in it, one of the reasons I left was because the fallen can no longer expand/see any reason to expand. The fallen can defend any of it regions, but can not afford to, or have any reason to expand anymore.

I was hoping that we could get out of the trench warfare in the center of the map.
the game is balanced so that 1 guild cannot have too many regions, and once a guild is at that high level, it starts playing for the faction.and yes its trench warfare, else, the map would have reseted already...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time for a change Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for a change   Time for a change I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for a change
Page 1 of 1