Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The time is almost upon us...

Go down 
+13
venumuse
Pulkit
Scaren
Juggernaut
kuba_
Mazzrah
acxall3
Bobba
Fyrr
LSLarry
Tibr
Vmomo
RuneSlayer
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

The time is almost upon us... Empty
PostSubject: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:07 am

cheers  Kingdoms Age  cheers 

"Death comes for us all..."

Promeus
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:21 am

New design, new lvls, new search, new quests ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:22 am

Vmomo wrote:

I guess we will just have to wait and see!
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:53 am

What happened to egad, smoking. There were bets on that being the right scrabble Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:04 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Vmomo wrote:

I guess we will just have to wait and see!

"We' aha. o:
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:24 am

Hints! Riddles! Red Herrings! The forums demand intricate but relatively useless clues!!!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:28 am

Tibr wrote:
What happened to egad, smoking. There were bets on that being the right scrabble Very Happy

Well, without a doubt, egad smoking was a good title for the game, but just not as good as Kingdoms Age.. Wink
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:45 am

LSLarry wrote:
Hints!  Riddles!  Red Herrings!  The forums demand intricate but relatively useless clues!!!!! ;D

Hmmm...

Lemme provide some tags then...

Blood,Story,Persistent World,Macro and Micro AI decision making,Flying units,Weather,Playable Heroes...

I will stop here for now.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:53 am

Any benefits for those who played BC/has active acc there? Or is it entirely unrelated and independent?

Flying units and weather... Hopefully there's some lightning which can randomly kill such units ...  Neutral
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:54 am

Fyrr wrote:
Any benefits for those who played BC/has active acc there? Or is it entirely unrelated and independent?

Flying units and weather... Hopefully there's some lightning which can randomly kill such units ...  Neutral

All in time Fyrr...all in time... Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:17 am

Does it have kingdoms in it?  Razz 

(Also, wow. Looking forward to what you have in store for us)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:22 am

Bobba wrote:
Does it have kingdoms in it?  Razz 

(Also, wow. Looking forward to what you have in store for us)

It certainly will have a few in the beginning...whether it will have more...it will depend on the players... Wink
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:34 am

Could we at least get a spoiler every few days?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:38 am

Tibr wrote:
Could we at least get a spoiler every few days?

I already provided a spoiler above...

Next spoiler in a few days... Wink

Back to top Go down
acxall3

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:14 pm

will this game be on armorgames?
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:40 pm

Perhaps we could know what will become of the current BC?
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:56 pm

Mazzrah wrote:

Devs said before that as long as players will be playing BC game will be supported.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:41 pm

I am not sure what this mean, you are going to create a new game "kingdoms age" as a sequel of BC or is a new patch for this one? (sorry for ignorance I dont understand many english and this result confusing for me) anyway is a new game I dont want abandon BC1 to full reset and go to BC2 and the sad thing is abandon BC1 now that I am close to unlock arty Sad
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:04 pm

Ulises21 wrote:
I am not sure what this mean, you are going to create a new game "kingdoms age" as a sequel of BC or is a new patch for this one? (sorry for ignorance I dont understand many english and this result confusing for me) anyway is a new game I dont want abandon BC1 to full reset and go to BC2 and the sad thing is abandon BC1 now that I am close to unlock arty Sad

As Kuba said, BC1 will still be supported as long as people are playing it. But from what I understand the big difference is BC2 has more of the stuff they want without changing BC1. Because people have shown themselves very resistant to change such as Fog in the past. I've already suggested to some people from work to try it out when it's timer is up.

Last edited by Scaren on Wed Jun 04, 2014 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:12 pm

kuba_ wrote:
Devs said before that as long as players will be playing BC game will be supported.

"Players" is rather vague.  How many would that need to be to warrant continued support?

And "supported" only?  Or, promoted also?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 12:07 am

Mazzrah wrote:

As I mentioned before, we will continue supporting Battle Conquest.

Promotions, when run by ArmorGames and Kongregate, will of course continue normally.

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:12 am

Teaser 2  Wink

The time is almost upon us... Teaser10
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 4:47 am

o.O affraid 
The suspense is haunting me
Back to top Go down
venumuse

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:01 am

Is this new game going to be first person?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 10:04 am

venumuse wrote:
Is this new game going to be first person?!?!?

Ha... I went to forum to ask the same thing... Got into 2 arguments over this already.
I personally don't see a 1st person anything in that image but.. hmm..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The time is almost upon us...   The time is almost upon us... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The time is almost upon us...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next