Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included Empty
PostSubject: New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included   New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 3:08 am

Hello all,

The below is a (useful) tool for olympus players. Why olympus players? Well, since we (want to) bring along friends! It's tough trying to explain how to migrate to the seccond server by text, but showing it with images is something I have found to be much easier.

So enjoy!
(share the link below with a friend, it opens an image with a step-for-step explanation how to get to the new server). Its a simple paint job, but it should do the trick.

https://i.imgur.com/xCyahoT.png
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included   New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:27 am

It's a trap!
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: It is hard to believe   New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:00 am

Uflb999,

It is difficult to understand why instead of trying to assist you posted that this is a trap?

You know why we all really dislike you, and your obtuse nature. And try not to take out your childlike retorts and quips, on the adults.

ST

My God man your are such a jerk  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included   New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:32 am

Soulthief I think that Ulfb's post was either a jokewhich is fine or that he wants people to go to Everos instead of Olympus which is just server pride Smile Posting that here is just going to start an argument and wasn't needed.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included   New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:38 am

Ever watched star wars, soulthief?
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Yes I know and get it   New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:45 pm

I was just trying to be a pain, and I hope the main goal of this thread was not lost.

If so my bad.

Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included   New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Player Help - Migrating to Olympus: (useful) link included
Page 1 of 1