Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player to Player trade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gimli

Gimli

Player to Player trade Empty
PostSubject: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Hey all,

Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea 
This is just a suggestion: Wouldn't it be easier for all the players (except the snipers) to install a Player to Player trading system?

It would work like this: You create a trade "hub" ( a special button on the bottom panel would serve as trigger ) and there can be a list of hubs you can activate with another button. The creator of the hub's name would be displayed next to each option. You then apply and the creator can accept you.

There can be a limit of say 5 members per hub. This way you post an offer, say 5k wood for 5k gold, and it appears in the hub screen and someone in the hub can buy it.

This way sniping can be avoided and players will be happier all round because they don't have to spend extra resources by selling it over again because of a snipe.
Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea 

Thanks for reading the suggestion.

You're most active Darkie slayer,

Gimlithedrunk255.  afro 
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:17 am

Excellent suggestion, player to player trade I like very much bounce 
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:53 am

Its basically a private trade function, I would like can do contracts with player to player too and not doing everything with guilds, and should be avalaible with opposite faction too
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Can the people that view the topic plz comment on the topic?

Any tweaks on the idea are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:36 pm

Gimli wrote:

Maybe a simple trade room in the auction house would suffice. You enter the auction house, press the trade room menu and a list of players, who are in the auction house at the moment appears(the option to remain hidden would have to exist!) , you can then scroll through the one/ones you are looking for, send an invite to trade, if the player accepts then you are able to trade 1 on 1(Being able to chat in this process would be alpha- omega of course!

Maybe an upgrade function can be implemented into the trade room. You first start out being able to only trade wood, then upgrade to stone or iron. Same idea when it comes to fragments and equipment.

Maybe the 1 on 1 trading could be a part of the story quest as well. You start out by having to buy or sell a common fragment, then progress to higher fragments. Would be a excellent experience for new players as they get the opportunity to make relations easier with other players.
Back to top Go down
acxall3

PostSubject: Re: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 3:59 pm

Boboknack wrote:
Gimli wrote:

Maybe a simple trade room in the auction house would suffice. You enter the auction house, press the trade room menu and a list of players, who are in the auction house at the moment appears(the option to remain hidden would have to exist!) , you can then scroll through the one/ones you are looking for, send an invite to trade, if the player accepts then you are able to trade 1 on 1(Being able to chat in this process would be alpha- omega of course!

Maybe an upgrade function can be implemented into the trade room. You first start out being able to only trade wood, then upgrade to stone or iron. Same idea when it comes to fragments and equipment.

Maybe the 1 on 1 trading could be a part of the story quest as well. You start out by having to buy or sell a common fragment, then progress to higher fragments. Would be a excellent experience for new players as they get the opportunity to make relations easier with other players.  

maybe this could acctualy make the MARKET useful for once
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 4:17 pm

Boboknack wrote:
Gimli wrote:

Good idea. Working it into quests will also help me because i am outta story quests and the rewards were good. This will help incorporate better gameplay and increase general rewards in the game.

Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

PostSubject: Re: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player to Player trade   Player to Player trade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player to Player trade
Page 1 of 1