Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trade Channel Chatters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Forestassassin

Trade Channel Chatters Empty
PostSubject: Trade Channel Chatters   Trade Channel Chatters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 6:08 pm

I dislike being the one guy that points out that THIS IS NOT THE CHANNEL FOR CHATTER. But trying to just simply post what I got on the market for a low..ish.. price is crazy, it's just immediately flooded with chatter from this group.

Before the merge this type of out break was rare on Everos, now we got people who just simply cannot follow a guideline of respect for others.

Trade Channel Chatters 001_zpsc2a73027

Trade Channel Chatters 002_zpsa820f01c

Trade Channel Chatters 003_zpsa6746f54

I asked them nicely to stop a few times and they just continue it with no respect for people.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Trade Channel Chatters   Trade Channel Chatters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Not sure there's anything anyone can 'really' do about it.
Although I do agree. It is labelled 'Trade' for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Trade Channel Chatters   Trade Channel Chatters I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 8:15 pm

If I recall it correctly you were very rude ForestAssassin. 2-3 people were having a friendly conversation when you interrupted them with your Gestapo lingo. Besides some of the people on the chat mentioned has joined the game after the merger!

"Before the merge this type of out break was rare on Everos, now we got people who just simply cannot follow a guideline of respect for others."

Come on man, you've made 39 CP since the merge clown , sure you're not just having a bad day? lol!

(BTW 99 % of the time the trade chat is dead!)

Last edited by Boboknack on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something!)
Back to top Go down
Forestassassin

PostSubject: Re: Trade Channel Chatters   Trade Channel Chatters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:16 am

I was rude? Look at the screen shots bud, I asked nicely.

If a channel is dead, that does not give the right to people to just spam it up with chatter when people ARE trying to use it for its purposes.

I am serious, since the Erevos/Olympus merge all the chat problems have begun to come back. It's not to make a generalization of all Olympus players, but the disrespectful ones came in mostly from that group.

It'd be nice to see some chat mods be made just to help keep spam and wrong chat away from public chat channels.
Back to top Go down
acxall3

PostSubject: Re: Trade Channel Chatters   Trade Channel Chatters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 11:32 am

im sorry that you think chating with people is illegal
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Trade Channel Chatters   Trade Channel Chatters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:15 pm

I agree that trade chat should be mostly trade but I think it would have been more effective if you had just asked once nicely if they could move to global chat. You are just egging them on if you say it multiple times and adding in a please can go a long way.
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Trade Channel Chatters   Trade Channel Chatters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Forestassassin wrote:
I was rude? Look at the screen shots bud, I asked nicely.

If a channel is dead, that does not give the right to people to just spam it up with chatter when people ARE trying to use it for its purposes.

I am serious, since the Erevos/Olympus merge all the chat problems have begun to come back. It's not to make a generalization of all Olympus players, but the disrespectful ones came in mostly from that group.

It'd be nice to see some chat mods be made just to help keep spam and wrong chat away from public chat channels.

You were hell-bent on causing trouble, "You came in like a wrecking ball!" ForestAssassin. 5-10 seconds after you made the screen shots the chat stopped. But maybe you can police the trade chat for us? Suspect 

Your bitterness will definitely stop people from using the trade chat!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade Channel Chatters   Trade Channel Chatters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trade Channel Chatters
Page 1 of 1