Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions about Gems from Special Offer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jeffy

Questions about Gems from Special Offer Empty
PostSubject: Questions about Gems from Special Offer   Questions about Gems from Special Offer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:51 am

I have used one of the offers available when you click the "get gems" button. It was an offer that involved shopping online at a retailer.

Whom would I speak with or notify if I don't receive these gems in my account, the offer said 3-5 days to confirm and it has been 10 now, so even 3-5 business days have passed. I'm happy to wait a few more days, but I can't see any support or help information for offers that fail to deliver the gem rewards, so I thought it would be useful for other to know as well, even if I get the gems minutes after posting this which is pretty likely I imagine... Smile 

-Jeffy
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Gems from Special Offer   Questions about Gems from Special Offer I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:58 am

Please PM me your in-game name, so we can look into it. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlueLeader3

BlueLeader3

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Gems from Special Offer   Questions about Gems from Special Offer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:03 pm

I did a bunch of surveys months ago and dint recieve anything. I'm pretty sure that i would have more than enough for dragonslayer and that's all i really wanted so, what do i do?
Back to top Go down
jeffy

PostSubject: Support Link   Questions about Gems from Special Offer I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:07 pm

There is a "Support" link on the Offers page(after you click get gems now). Top right, on the same bar as the filter options(most popular/local deals/etc...).

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about Gems from Special Offer   Questions about Gems from Special Offer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions about Gems from Special Offer
Page 1 of 1