Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Player promotion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
blavbla1

Player promotion Empty
PostSubject: Player promotion   Player promotion I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 12:46 pm

There was some talk going around in global chat and I thought I'd make a forum thread out of it...

There are about 500 active players right now and this great game could do with some more. The idea is to let more people know this game exists and all to do so are welcome!

Ideas:
Youtube channel with pvp/coop gameplay --> Make all your kong/armorgames friends watch it.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers,
blavbla
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Player promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player promotion   Player promotion I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:59 pm

blavbla1 wrote:
There was some talk going around in global chat and I thought I'd make a forum thread out of it...

There are about 500 active players right now and this great game could do with some more. The idea is to let more people know this game exists and all to do so are welcome!

Ideas:
Youtube channel with pvp/coop gameplay --> Make all your kong/armorgames friends watch it.

Let me know what you guys think!

Cheers,
blavbla

An absolutely great idea. The question is how those one go about doing it?

An icon on the front screen on the armorgames.com site would do wonders. My guess is that it costs money to get it there?  affraid 

Maybe the devs have some ideas for promoting the game? Until now it has been a little bit quiet on that front, I think!  geek 

Back to top Go down
blavbla1

Player promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player promotion   Player promotion I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 10:37 pm

Being on the Frontpage will obviously promote you game but as you said that's up to the devs.

This thread is for suggestions what WE can do to promote this game such as posting the link of the youtube channel in chatboxes of other games you might play or sending a PM (with link) to all your friends asking them to join the fight.
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

Player promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player promotion   Player promotion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:33 am

I think reddit has a thread in r/gaming about good, free web games. Maybe you can promote your youtube battle videos on there?
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

Player promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player promotion   Player promotion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:18 am

HC requested the dev team to create a FB and YT profile/channel few weeks ago, unless not already done.

IF anyone feels like recording fun battles in good quality i am sure devs will gladly host/link those for a PR cause.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Player promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player promotion   Player promotion I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:25 am

Tibr wrote:
HC requested the dev team to create a FB and YT profile/channel few weeks ago, unless not already done.

IF anyone feels like recording fun battles in good quality i am sure devs will gladly host/link those for a PR cause.
Could anyone recommend a good screen recorder (free though)
P.S. Dont say "Ezvid" please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Player promotion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Player promotion   Player promotion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player promotion
Page 1 of 1