Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regions bordering the capitals.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Regions bordering the capitals. Empty
PostSubject: Regions bordering the capitals.   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:29 pm

This question can be answered by anyone. Once a capital region is taken, are then all difficulties for solos and coops allowed? Or is it still only insane mode? If it is still only insane mode I think it should be changed to allow allow battle modes for solo and coop.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: Regions bordering the capitals.   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Scaren wrote:
This question can be answered by anyone. Once a capital region is taken, are then all difficulties for solos and coops allowed? Or is it still only insane mode? If it is still only insane mode I think it should be changed to allow allow battle modes for solo and coop.

Still only insane+.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Regions bordering the capitals.   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:26 pm

and only Suicides for the Capital itself.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Regions bordering the capitals.   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 6:46 pm

Although only being able to use insanes and suicide makes sense to me when capturing the region it should be able to defend itself with all the members of the darkside.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Regions bordering the capitals.   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:30 pm

Therefore making it impossible, unless one side chose to give up
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Regions bordering the capitals.   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 10:55 pm

uflb999 wrote:
Therefore making it impossible, unless one side chose to give up

I've basically given up on Olympus but since no one wants to pvp the only other thing I can do to get resources is through solos.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Olympus is broken   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:19 am

I would love to let the light side sue for peace (a reset) so we can all have something to look forward too. The game is no longer fun, and I will not spend any more money till this is fixed.

Personally I do not really enjoy PVP, but love to coop, and I can not even do that at the capital.

It suck, its not fun any longer, and I hope this time they meaning the devs take is serious.

ST

We the dark faction have controlled almost the entire map for weeks now, what more do we have to do...
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: Regions bordering the capitals.   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 10:39 am

soulthief wrote:
I would love to let the light side sue for peace (a reset) so we can all have something to look forward too. The game is no longer fun, and I will not spend any more money till this is fixed.

Personally I do not really enjoy PVP, but love to coop, and I can not even do that at the capital.

It suck, its not fun any longer, and I hope this time they meaning the devs take is serious.

ST

We the dark faction have controlled almost the entire map for weeks now, what more do we have to do...

I hate Coops, I find them far too slow  lol! 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regions bordering the capitals.   Regions bordering the capitals. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regions bordering the capitals.
Page 1 of 1